Bellazon

Genevieve Morton
Thumbnail

burti35

On 9/28/2018 at 10:47 PM, Chewbaca said:

I just bought the pictures ones released today. Do not buy them ,not worth it. Most of the pictures are repetitive. She's just trying to pull off money without any work. I wish I could get a refund. 

thanks for heads up,i bought last set and it was underwhelming,not gonna go for this one then

On 9/28/2018 at 2:47 PM, Chewbaca said:

I just bought the pictures ones released today. Do not buy them ,not worth it. Most of the pictures are repetitive. She's just trying to pull off money without any work. I wish I could get a refund. 

Yeah, but that's not gonna happen, so just post the pics 🙃

4 hours ago, Topo Gigio said:

Yeah, but that's not gonna happen, so just post the pics 🙃

Normally I would say don't post anything but if she's not even showing thumbnails then fair is fair.  You have to let people know what they're buying, otherwise you are just scamming people.

17 hours ago, BrySanFan1 said:

If someone posts her pics here and she gets upset and completely stops her exclusive work then everyone will point the finger at you pissed so don't.

I don't think these "new" photos are recent.  She looks younger and perkier than she is now.  I'd be surprised if new "art" is being created now.

There was an esquire shoot in color (i think a few pages ago). And yes, these are shots a few years old now (from the time of the first calendar). But the new pictures are a nice addition in pose and setting. Lesser in number, but a bit more variety than the bathroom shot.

I do not think it is a good idea to post images from the recent shop offers, unless you are content with the type of censored images twitter and facebook can provide...as long as not set to private.

11 minutes ago, Rob S said:

It's a shame we have idiots here that can't respect polite requests from Genevieve.:baronlamesign:

shut up. this isn't the Genevieve fan club. this isn't tumblr or some other bullshit. this is a website to share pictures of hot women in little or no clothing. if you don't like it...why are you here? she sold her content and people who bought it are gonna share it. that's. the. internet. deal with it. 

5 hours ago, CVHELMS said:

shut up. this isn't the Genevieve fan club. this isn't tumblr or some other bullshit. this is a website to share pictures of hot women in little or no clothing. if you don't like it...why are you here? she sold her content and people who bought it are gonna share it. that's. the. internet. deal with it. 

You've been here five minutes, please don't try to tell me what this website is for or ask me why I'm here. This thread on a very large messageboard IS a Genevieve 'fan club', and she has visited here relatively recently to ask that we don't share these picture sets that she is selling and although people elsewhere on the net may choose to go against her wishes it would be great if we could keep these posts away from here as they are robbing her of income. We've all had plenty of Genevieve pics over the years from here for no charge whatsoever so it's not that much to ask that if you want the pictures you pay for them rather than steal money from her.

4 hours ago, Chewbaca said:

I paid $30 and others should pay it too. But disappointed with her ripping us off. Most of the shoots are couple years old, and she’s releasing them now. The pictures seem repetitive too. 

Personally I'm not concerned that the pictures are a couple of years old, they are unpublished albeit alternative shots from a published calendar. Yes I'd prefer 60 shots for my $30 or the ability to choose the 31/41/29 shots that I wanted from thumbnails but over the years I've had more than my fair share of content for no charge.

I bought the first set, I'm not sure yet if I'll buy subsequent sets.

On 10/9/2018 at 1:03 AM, Rob S said:

You've been here five minutes, please don't try to tell me what this website is for or ask me why I'm here. This thread on a very large messageboard IS a Genevieve 'fan club', and she has visited here relatively recently to ask that we don't share these picture sets that she is selling and although people elsewhere on the net may choose to go against her wishes it would be great if we could keep these posts away from here as they are robbing her of income. We've all had plenty of Genevieve pics over the years from here for no charge whatsoever so it's not that much to ask that if you want the pictures you pay for them rather than steal money from her.

I couldn't disagree more, why should we care about her wishes? If someone who has bought the pics wants to share them online, they're well within their right to do so. We need more people willing to share the pics, not hoard them.

@celebrider:

Though it is in your right to care or not care about her wishes, if you bought the pics i seriously doubt it allows you to share on a public forum.

Several reasons:

- The Law:

Most countries have some kind of copyright law. And just as a gut feeling, i doubt this is the same as if you bought a painting and can then exhibit it at your leisure publicly. From the gut, it seems more like a sharing bought mp3 files. Or like a photography book, where you then scan and post all the pages online.

- Forum Rules:

I am not an expert here, but i suppose just for self protections boards like this have some rules about posting material against the explicit wishes of involved persons (and if you read her website disclaimer, this is not an argueable issue anymore). Most forums operate under a gray area rule like "posted until complained". Here (https://www.bellazon.com/main/topic/26563-privatecandid-materials-images-of-celebs-models/) the internet privacy rule might apply, even if you could find the content somewhere else (like reddit), because the material is explicitly NOT intended to be shared publicly. Maybe it helps, if you look up the difference between "tolerated" and "allowed", before you say something about being "well within the rights".

. Human Decency

If the prices are too steep, do not buy or wait till they drop (and for some things they dropped like posters and calendar outtakes). If you need more info about the content ask to be shown samples privately by someone who bought it or even ask the official shop team for more info. If you look at other digital distributions, how many show full thumbnails up front? It is not like you are told untrue information before buying, so far she has shared always relevant information up front about what you are getting (usually a good sample about what to expect with at least one picture up front and descriptions of the rest of the content). You can argue the marketing tactics, but then again....if you want to buy a book, do you need to read every page upfront, too? Again, if you do not agree with the sample size and price, it is well within your right to say so here or tell it to her marketing team.

10 hours ago, celebrider said:

I couldn't disagree more, why should we care about her wishes? If someone who has bought the pics wants to share them online, they're well within their right to do so. We need more people willing to share the pics, not hoard them.

There we go, selfish and ignorant in two sentences. I hope your search for those people is long and fruitless.