Bellazon

Genevieve Morton
Thumbnail

burti35

• 1 month later...

Okay, that set is pretty hot. Better than the bathtub series. Oddly it's in pdf format. Strange choice. 

Edit: recieved an email saying there was an update. The set is now available in JPEG format. 

@flooooNo can do, see if you go back some pages an account was made claiming to be the real her and I think the majority of us think it truly was, but she absolutely does not want her premium/exclusively sold content posted here as it takes from her business and financial side which is very true and so all on here have since respected her wish for that.

i already bought the borneo outtakes and the bathtub series. before i buy this last one (Gen today said on IG stories that more stuff is coming out at the end of sept), can some kind soul tell me if in this photoshoot her hoohah is "smoothed" out like in the borneo outtakes?

1 hour ago, cipcione said:

i already bought the borneo outtakes and the bathtub series. before i buy this last one (Gen today said on IG stories that more stuff is coming out at the end of sept), can some kind soul tell me if in this photoshoot her hoohah is "smoothed" out like in the borneo outtakes?

The "hoohah" isn't present (or almost present, because the photos are really very artistic, is played with light, shadows, movement  and water). In fact, in Gen's twitter there was a "discussion" about that.