Bellazon

Genevieve Morton
Thumbnail

burti35

Of course everyone must decide, if the price is worth it individually.
For me it was worth it, because i compared it to what i would get from a photo book from the model or photographer themselves. Usually those are around 50 dollars minimum. Then digital obviously should cost less.
It might be different, if i saw the shoot on a third party website or agency, but as self-marketing myself, i usually prefer buying directly from the artists.
I still hope for a mixed bag publication, ideally a photobook with a variety bts and official mixed and colour and b/w mixed.

18 hours ago, Lasveranza said:

Of course everyone must decide, if the price is worth it individually.
For me it was worth it, because i compared it to what i would get from a photo book from the model or photographer themselves. Usually those are around 50 dollars minimum. Then digital obviously should cost less.
It might be different, if i saw the shoot on a third party website or agency, but as self-marketing myself, i usually prefer buying directly from the artists.
I still hope for a mixed bag publication, ideally a photobook with a variety bts and official mixed and colour and b/w mixed.

You bought it? Can you tell us what you would rate it out of 10 and what you like and don't like about them? Thanks

On 6/1/2018 at 1:13 AM, moody211994 said:

can someone describe the pictures, and are they black and white like the calendar ones, and finally are they worth buying??

Thanks

I haven't seen the calendar images .These images are all black and white, the resolution varies from photo to photo but they are at least 4617 x 3076 but a very similar shot is 6083 x 3800, most appear to be 5xxx by 3xxx. file size range from 6 to 12MB, they date from June 2015, the EXIF data shows the cameras used were a Canon 5D Mk3 and a Sony RX100 Mk2.... Image numbers go from 11 to 311 (these are not camera generated file names) , some have consecutive numbers.

As per the example on her website she's sat at one end of a bathtub, there are two further variations of the example photo , a couple of her kneeling so you do get a side view and a view of her back, there's one where she's fairly upright, kneeling facing the camera that is approaching 'full frontal' though the top of the bath obscures her nether regions, and another two of that pose that are further towards a side view,  a couple with hands behind her head that are good, various arty crossed legs and arms covering everything shots that are all about the eyes. And it finishes with a particularly fine, almost full frontal one of her sat sideways in the bath with her legs out of the bath in the air. Sadly no bottom pics soapy or otherwise.

4 hours ago, Rob S said:

I haven't seen the calendar images .These images are all black and white, the resolution varies from photo to photo but they are at least 4617 x 3076 but a very similar shot is 6083 x 3800, most appear to be 5xxx by 3xxx. file size range from 6 to 12MB, they date from June 2015, the EXIF data shows the cameras used were a Canon 5D Mk3 and a Sony RX100 Mk2.... Image numbers go from 11 to 311 (these are not camera generated file names) , some have consecutive numbers.

As per the example on her website she's sat at one end of a bathtub, there are two further variations of the example photo , a couple of her kneeling so you do get a side view and a view of her back, there's one where she's funny upright, kneeling facing the camera that is approaching 'full frontal' though the top of the bath obscures her nether regions, and another two of that pose that are further towards a side view,  a couple with hands behind her head that are good, various arty crossed legs and arms covering everything shots that are all about the eyes. And it finishes with a particularly fine, almost full frontal one of her sat sideways in the bath with her legs out of the bath in the air. Sadly no bottom pics soapy or otherwise.

Pretty good description, i prefer this set to the calendar pictures if i am honest. They are more personal/behind the scenes, as for the price - that's personal to the buyer. As Lasveranza said above i prefer buying direct with the model/photographer - it feels more to me like you genuinely investing in their art. I am hoping that they will both release more sets, i think that was alluded too in Gens email (i read it that way anyway). You might get the best photos saved for a book from Derek in the end if i would hazard a guess.

1 hour ago, Frogger4831 said:

So maybe someone could help me out. I bought the series, but I haven't gotten the pictures. Just an order confirmation page.  Is there something I'm supposed to be doing?

You should have gotten 2 emails, one confirming the order and the other one with a download link. They almost came at the same time for me, so you might want to ask, if something went wrong with the payment or check your spam folder.

About the description, technically i have not much to add to what Rob S said, apart from the pictures being seemingly unreleased so far (compared to the borneo pics, where only some very previously unreleased). The pictures range from personal and reflective to seductive, a dozen at least are more revealing as Rob said. I like the variety of poses and expressions throughout the shoot (from portrait like closeups to broad shots with background, the majority "simply" her and the bathtub). Though i think adding a few coloured shots would have been no loss to the artistic value of the set (like some of the broad angle shots or portrait ones), but since this is mostly a thing of vision and circumstance, it is minor.thing.

17 hours ago, Frogger4831 said:

So maybe someone could help me out. I bought the series, but I haven't gotten the pictures. Just an order confirmation page.  Is there something I'm supposed to be doing?

You should of got an email with "Your Downloads are ready"  - its was marked as 'this might be spam' on my email client so it might be worth checking your spam folder.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...