Bellazon

Genevieve Morton
Thumbnail

burti35

it's inevitable that those images will pop out somewhere. I believe members of bellazon forum are reasonable enough to respect her wishes and to not post anything here but based on what happened before and her reactions to it,she's in for another disapointment

I would hope all fans that follow the link would respect Genevieve's reasonable request not to distribute these photos to other people via websites.....but hopefully the pricing may put people doing so too, $30 is the same cost as a printed calendar at the time of publishing (I know you obviously get more than double the photos with this digital offer), quite who would pay that much and then make them available to any number of people they don't know for free is beyond me. Hopefully this plan may work :thumbsup:

There's really only 7 new pics that hadn't been released. The original release was full res TIF photos, but there was an update yesterday where the photos were changed to PNG pics that are about a third of the size. Kinda sucks for anyone that didn't get the full resolution release, $30 is pretty steep for a few new web quality pics.

3 hours ago, nff2992 said:

There's really only 7 new pics that hadn't been released. *2

The original release was full res TIF photos, but there was an update yesterday where the photos were changed to PNG pics that are about a third of the size. *1

Kinda sucks for anyone that didn't get the full resolution release *3, $30 is pretty steep for a few new web quality pics.

*1     I can't tell anything about the quality (resolution) of the images because I haven't seen them...

What do you mean by size

The resolution or the file size? Those are two different things.

Both file formats TIFF and PNG are lossless, which means there is NO loss in image quality and pixel count.

PNG's are smaller in file size than TIFF's because they store less information except the image quality which is lossless.

TIFF's are used for high quality printings while PNG's are specifically designed for transferring images on the Internet.

*2     How do you know there was an update that changed the files from TIFF to PNG?

You bought the images...realizing that there where "only 7 new pics that hadn't released" yet...

...and then decided to buy them again?...seeing the image files have changed? :blink:

*3     indeed kinda sucks if true. (resolution wise, not file size:idk:

I'm confused :shocking:, did you buy the images twice?     

Once a purchase was made, an email is received with a link that points to a download. Initially tiff files were available, and the .zip file was called "loveontherocks". For whatever reason, a 2nd email was sent out saying there was an update. This time they were png files, and the .zip was called "loveontherocksagain". Not sure what is currently being offered. The tiff files are about 50 MB, with very high resolution. Png are a couple hundred KB with resolution that's not even close to the tiff ones. 

Am I a sucker? Guess it depends on your point of view. I would call it supportive. Just because it's digital, doesn't mean it should be free.

I imagine the tiff files are high enough quality to take somewhere to be printed and turned into a poster. Kinda like the ones sold last year. If that turns out to be the case, then it was worth it to me. 

4 hours ago, retnuh said:

Once a purchase was made, an email is received with a link that points to a download. Initially tiff files were available, and the .zip file was called "loveontherocks". For whatever reason, a 2nd email was sent out saying there was an update. This time they were png files, and the .zip was called "loveontherocksagain". Not sure what is currently being offered. The tiff files are about 50 MB, with very high resolution. Png are a couple hundred KB with resolution that's not even close to the tiff ones.

Thanks for the clarification :yes:

On 3/2/2018 at 8:43 AM, retnuh said:

The tiff files are about 50 MB, with very high resolution. Png are a couple hundred KB with resolution that's not even close to the tiff ones. 

Am I a sucker? Guess it depends on your point of view. I would call it supportive. Just because it's digital, doesn't mean it should be free.

That is quite a come down in value for money if the price remains the same

From what I've heard, only the png are being offered now. Knowing the tiff were available first, the png are not worth the price of admission. Wonder if I would feel the same way never knowing about the tiff ones? 

Can someone summarize the photos?  Is she releasing more nudes?  I supported Gen with the artistic B/W calendar but no way will I pay $30 for more images.  Her best bet would be to charge $5 for the sexiest photos that aren't photoshopped.  My 2 cents...