Bellazon

Genevieve Morton
Thumbnail

burti35

On 12/10/2017 at 6:19 AM, wrx21 said:

so what will happen now?i saw on her twitter tha she won't do calendar shoots anymore,she locked her instagram and deleted her facebook

is she getting out of the business?are we allowed to post pics of her on this forum?

My guess is that she is upset (partially from reading the responses on the forum).  It is about her career afterall.

On 12/4/2017 at 2:11 PM, Bloodshot said:

You're denying reality here.  The pictures from both calendars are all over the Internet, it really has nothing to do with this site.  The music industry tried to fight digital distribution of its content and lost that battle badly.  The movie/tv industry has been more successful because they created streaming platforms, but still fight a large amount of piracy.  Anyone who thinks that content won't get online at some point, if not very quickly after it's been released, is just fooling themselves.

Yes, a  logical answer about a simple concept. But   I think Genevieve isn't mentally retarded and always understood this.  I think her posts here/outbursts were, in a way,, a request emotional support pertaining to her struggles.   But you "fans" were not responding to her as a woman and showing real empathy......

is a response saying 'you're wrong and illogical!  But you're so beautiful ! " supposed to help her? How many millions of times has a woman like her been talked to like that?

On 30/11/2017 at 3:52 AM, ILUVAdrianaLima said:

This just makes no senses! :ninja: The pics are all over the place on other websites!

Swimsuit Models and real supermodels are making calendars since the 80's and none of them never complained about their work being scanned and posted on the net in the mid 90's or years later. Most of the fans will buy the calendar even if it's spoiled on the net. I think Gen slightly over reacted about her stolen "art"

On December 11, 2017 at 7:03 AM, Cult Icon said:

My guess is that she is upset (partially from reading the responses on the forum).  It is about her career afterall.

Yes, a  logical answer about a simple concept. But   I think Genevieve isn't mentally retarded and always understood this.  I think her posts here/outbursts were, in a way,, a request emotional support pertaining to her struggles.   But you "fans" were not responding to her as a woman and showing real empathy......

is a response saying 'you're wrong and illogical!  But you're so beautiful ! " supposed to help her? How many millions of times has a woman like her been talked to like that?

"Everyone likes an honest person, until you're honest with them.  Then you're an asshole"  George Carlin.

Happy belated new year, everyone. After all these years, the last few pages felt unreal.

Did not anticipate someone/her getting hurt by this, or rather that she displays this kind of personal insight. But yeah, it's her livelihood for all I know.

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, tedy said:

people not posting pics anymore so much?

seems so,i doubt this thread will be active as before,i wouldn't be surprised if she decided to stop modeling after everything that happened,she already made sure that not everyone can access her social media accounts

• 4 weeks later...