Bellazon

Genevieve Morton
Thumbnail

burti35

7 hours ago, BrySanFan1 said:

^Awesome, mine say's the 15th but we'll see, so far I've heard many say tomorrow, so if chance I do then I'll try to get some on here and also post Elsie, Anna, Rachel, and Ale G's on their pages too. Can't wait its gonna be good!:stormy:

And Isabelle too, pleaseeee :smile: 

I don't have a scanner so I can't do anything BUT... some good and some "bad." Some of the pictures are right from the calendar (which the calendar is great so not that big a deal) but there's a few nice "new" shots that I'm guessing were not used!

8 minutes ago, Balto88 said:

I don't have a scanner so I can't do anything BUT... some good and some "bad." Some of the pictures are right from the calendar (which the calendar is great so not that big a deal) but there's a few nice "new" shots that I'm guessing were not used!

Could you take some pics of it maybe? would be appreciated

8 minutes ago, Balto88 said:

gimmie dat phone quality bra!!! hahaha

During her last Instagram live stream, someone asked her what was her best memory about her modeling career, and she answered that there's none... How disappointing to hear that. Especially since many of her fans was watching this live ... Since, there's no news from her. She seemed really upset. I hope Gen feels better now ! 

But no links with that shoot though ... 

3 minutes ago, jj3 said:

During her last Instagram live stream, someone asked her what was her best memory about her modeling career, and she answered that there's none... How disappointing to hear that. Especially since many of her fans was watching this live ... Since, there's no news from her. She seemed really upset. I hope Gen feels better now ! 

But no links with that shoot though ... 

Why is she upset?  Hopefully she feels her modeling career was fulfilling.   

I'd have to watch this to get a better understanding of how she said it. Was it "none" in a depressing way that was more like it all wasn't worth it and she regrets her life?

Or was it "none" as in, there are so many great memories it's hard to pick the "best" kind of way?

I won't talk about it anymore. You guys missed it, i can't sum up a live stream of 2 hours :D Perhaps she will talk about it more later, when she will be back, if she's back anytime soon.