Bellazon

Genevieve Morton
Thumbnail

burti35

I was thinking of ordering one...as it's the perfect excuse to give a $1 to charity :D I just googled to see what possible customs fees and taxes I'd have to pay and it mentioned items that would get confiscated at that point include 'indecent or obscene material'....now obviously it's not obscene...but what would the Royal Mail make of it all? :chicken: I wish I wasn't so sensible!!:Amelie_wft:

1 hour ago, Rob S said:

I was thinking of ordering one...as it's the perfect excuse to give a $1 to charity :D I just googled to see what possible customs fees and taxes I'd have to pay and it mentioned items that would get confiscated at that point include 'indecent or obscene material'....now obviously it's not obscene...but what would the Royal Mail make of it all? :chicken: I wish I wasn't so sensible!!:Amelie_wft:

1 hour ago, Rob S said:

I'm hoping some lovely people here will upload scans since many of us can't get our hands on the physical copies for various reasons. 

9 minutes ago, MakAttack said:

I'm hoping some lovely people here will upload scans since many of us can't get our hands on the physical copies for various reasons. 

I ordered it and will upload the pics here WITH permission from someone here first :yes:

ADDED NOTE: everything is good to go! I will upload her calendar pics ASAP once the issue arrives :hehe: 

1 hour ago, Rob S said:

Really, that's strange. I've ordered ''adult material'' so to speak before, and it's always been packaged nicely and covered up when delivered by mail, so I've never encountered any issues due to indecent material. Not to mention the privacy issue. I ordered a calendar myself, I do hope they will follow this example!

Now I've gone from being in two minds to three minds.....the postage is $16.99 and it doesn't mention whether that includes the taxes...unlike the last time I ordered something from America....so basically this calendar will cost me at least £35 :chicken: