Bellazon

Monica Bellucci
Thumbnail

gin

Thank you so much for the cannes candids, Pauline.. I've never seen them before...I just LOVE the pics where monica poses with zhang ziyi..this girl is such a cutie :)

the prez is a Chinese director, Wong Kar-Wai, who's an auteur, although I haven't seen his stuff yet

you really really miss something...he's my favourite director and his movies are just like a dream..i love every single one i've seen

Why are you surprised at the fact she is doing a good job? :idk:

because she's so beautiful, you don't expect her to be so smart and capable

but she was. good panel this year, although this is the first one I've seen in person, so I can't judge that well

you really really miss something...he's my favourite director and his movies are just like a dream..i love every single one i've seen

I just put some of his stuff into my rental queue. I have a very long list after Cannes. was introduced to all kinds of new filmmakers.

Why are you surprised at the fact she is doing a good job? :idk:

because she's so beautiful, you don't expect her to be so smart and capable

but she was. good panel this year, although this is the first one I've seen in person, so I can't judge that well

She was studying law before she turned to modeling, so she is probably anything but stupid.

I wouldn't think stupid. but you know how it is. the beautiful people are often the mentally lazy. anyway, I'm happy to report that not only does she speak a few languages, but she's very articulate in the ones that I've heard