Bellazon

Monica Bellucci
Thumbnail

gin

She looks fabulous for her age.

You youngin's need to mind yourselves! "For her age"? What do you think, we all drop dead after 30? She's just coming into her sexual prime...you'll see. She knows things that you never dreamed of. (Me too, if you're interested, just pm me) :p

You youngin's need to mind yourselves! "For her age"? What do you think, we all drop dead after 30? She's just coming into her sexual prime...you'll see. She knows things that you never dreamed of. (Me too, if you're interested, just pm me) :p

You're forgetting this is Bellazon where anything over 26 is old. :p I've loved her forever and she will always be in my Top 5. She looks fantastic.

Lol you are right,she looks amazing at any age.But i said for her age because a lot of celebrities age badly she is not one of them.She's a goddess,love her!

Lol you are right,she looks amazing at any age.But i said for her age because a lot of celebrities age badly she is not one of them.She's a goddess,love her!

She looks as good to me as the day she turned 21. I would do things to her that are illegal in 14 states... :drool: