Bellazon

Kotryna Sinkeviciute
Thumbnail

youareaprincess

I saw her first time in Natalia's portfolio, and loved her from the first seconds, :wub2:

She's very very beautiful ...

kotryna%20(26)_resize.jpg

kotryna%20(07)_resize.jpgkotryna%20(40)_resize.jpg

kotryna%20(03)_resize.jpgkotryna%20(16)_resize.jpg

Kotryna @ Supermodels (Lithuania)

I see and show many different new faces from all over the world here. All of them have the certainly special. I don't say this often, but Kotryna has not only the certainly special. She has more, a look which you can't describe, it's more than eye-catching. A bit like from an elf. Kotryna has a very symmetrical face shape, line for line, like a work of art. Then these big piercing eyes and a gaze, which is unique and soft with a touch of cuteness. The 15 years old, and 174m. tall (80-60-87) beauty is from her head up to her toes simply perfect. She was discovered by one of the leading agencies in Lithuania, Supermodels. Take a look at her 7 single pictures, which were a shot by Natalie Berezina , each of Kotryna's poses and expressions are impressive. She's definitely one of our favourite new faces ...

allaboutmodels.blogspot.com

• 1 month later...