Bellazon

Georgia May Jagger
Thumbnail

o charmer

georgia is a upcoming model whose parents are mick jagger of the rolling stones and uber model of the past jerry hall.

georgia has been getting a lot of work as well as praise lately some calling her blonde hair and lips beauty a resemblance to brigitte bardot. so i decided to make a thread about her because she's amazing hope you all agree :heart:

• 2 weeks later...
Well, usually I'll wait and see for awhile before I set my mind, but I think she's completely overrated! She occasionally takes a good pic though.

I agree i think if her father wasn't Mick Jagger than she wouldn't be getting signed- she's 5'7

i pretty much think of her as a shorter, lesser Lara

-also she's getting a Revlon campaign with Coco Rocha in 2010 :o

More info about Georgia :)

First Name: Georgia May

Last Name: Jagger

Nationality: British (English)

Hair Color: Blonde

Eye Color: Blue

Date of Birth: January 12, 1992

Height: 5'7" ; 170cm

Measurements: (US) 32-26-35 ; (EU) 81-66-89

Dress Size: (US) 4 ; (EU) 34

Shoe Size: (US) 8.5 ; (EU) 39 ; (UK) 6

Rimmel London add Georgia May Jagger and Coco Rocha to their roster while Rocha cooks at home

Rimmel London’s line up of spokeswomen is getting longer with the addition of Georgia May Jagger and Coco Rocha. The pair will join the likes of Kate Moss, Lily Cole and Sophie Ellis-Bextor in the beauty brand’s ads in 2010.

The pair was chosen because of their sensuality (Rocha) and their “edgy, experimental and provocative” look (Jagger).

“We needed a wider palette of faces to show the makeup results of our new products,” said Stephen Mormoris, senior vice president, global marketing, at Coty Beauty. “Rimmel embodies the London look, which is very resonant with young people all over the world who look to London as a center of multiculturalism and freedom of expression.”

2010 will see the announcement for a further three spokespeople of different ethnic backgrounds to broaden their worldwide appeal (much like L’Oreal perhaps).

This marks Jagger’s first beauty contract with the pouty young model recently fronting her first ad campaign for Hudson Jeans. This is a big step up for the Jerry Hall’s daughter and could spell bigger and brighter things for her future.

Meanwhile Rocha, Rimmel London’s only non British spokeswoman has been hitting the computer in her downtime back at home in Canada and blogging. She wrote about her recent trip to London (perhaps to shoot her first Rimmel campaign?):

“Some of you may have heard the official news already! My trip to London last week was because Georgia May Jagger and I are joining the existing faces of the Rimmel London portfolio for their 2010 campaigns!! I’m very excited to be working with such a hip British brand!”

She also tells of her favourite soup recipe, perhaps in an effort to give Gwyneth Paltrow’s GOOP a run for their money? Unfortunately Rocha didn’t make a video, but you never know…!

source: www.blogcatalog.com

09326georgiamayjaggerhu.jpg

georgiamayhudsonjeans1.jpg

www.sassybella.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...