Bellazon

Rachel Hammett
Thumbnail

model_mafia458

New girl at Dally's Brisbane and im fairly sure Chic Models in Sydney.

post-34661-0-1445988816-48279_thumb.jpg

Height: 5'8"

Bust: 30"

Waist: 23"

Hips: 32"

Dress: 8

I saw this girl at the Sydney airport a couple of weeks ago with 2 other Chic models, one was Lea Lazarescu but the other girls name escapes me at the moment. I have been waiting to see her come up somewhere as she really caught my eye. They were all waiting at the same terminal as me so I got to have a good look at her. I don't think her tests do her justice AT ALL, she is a verrrrrry long limbed 5'8'' and has the most amazing blue eyes I have seen in a long time, it's a shame her tests don't show her eyes very well at all. She looked very young and was very sweet and softly spoken. She looked like a taller and leaner/more modelesque version of Isabel Lucas from those Transformers movies. I hope Chic really pushes her!

I'll upload more photos later as tinypic isn't working well for me now.

• 2 weeks later...

I just meant that this girl has a more modelesque body - a lot taller and the long legs. I think she looks like a different version of Isabel Lucas in real life. But now you mention it she really does look a lot like Candice Swanepoel! Lucky girl to be compared to two great beauties so early on in her career!

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I hear through the grapevine that she has gone international and been quite successful in Tokyo and now in Hong Kong with Model Genesis who is said to be the best agency over there. Dont know if she will hit europe yet, still a young one i guess.

www.modelgenesis.com you can see her pics or back on www.dallysmodels.com

Will upload new pics when I can. She is such a cutie and apparently is everywhere in HK, doing really well. There is a news article written about her here:

The news story

BRISBANE: Shopping in the Queen Street Mall one October afternoon last year changed the life of University of Queensland student Rachel Hammett.

The then 18-year-old was approached by a make-up artist who directed her to Dally’s Modelling Agency.

The agency was so impressed they sent her to Sydney the next day for castings.

Since then Ms Hammett has been selected for runway shows for Myer, Toni & Guy, Sascha Drake, Bardot and Forever New. Less than a year after entering the industry, Hammett is set to depart soon for Japan to launch her international career.

In the meantime she can’t wait for her first Mercedes-Benz Fashion Festival in Brisbane.

“I am looking forward to (the festival), working with new designers and seeing the new fashion of the upcoming season,” said Ms Hammett.

She also recently appeared in a campaign for Christian Alexander’s make-up artist of the year submission, which resulted in him reaching the finals of the competition.

Ms Hammett said volunteer work at the McIntyre Centre, teaching disabled children how to ride horses, keeps her grounded.

IMG_3708.JPG IMG_3902.JPG

• 9 months later...

I live in asia and she is a big star here now, is the face of Nikon cameras and is just generally everywhere. I think she bases in Hong Kong but ive seen her campaigns all around the place in tokyo, singapore, malaysia etc. Not sure if she has gone to europe? I guess she is only 5'8, but that face!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

11019235.jpg

37985910150365236158241.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us24958166.jpg

201110241130015571.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us201110241130552431.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.usskmbtc20311062211180dra.jpg

all off her Hong Kong agencies website - www.modelone.hk

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...