Bellazon

Andrea Casiraghi
Thumbnail

Baby

http://www.nettyroyal.nl/images/andrea.jpg

Please textlink or upload images onto a host instead of hotlinking. For more information click HERE. Thanks! ~post edited by PinkCouture

post-31230-0-1446115733-95137_thumb.jpg

Andrea Albert Pierre Casiraghi (born 8 June 1984) is the first of three children born to Princess Caroline of Monaco, The Princess of Hanover and her second husband, the late Stefano Casiraghi, an heir to an Italian oil fortune. He is currently second in line to the throne after his mother, meaning that if the currently reigning Prince Albert II dies without legitimate children, then Casiraghi is likely to adopt the surname Grimaldi and someday be the Prince of Monaco. His maternal grandparents were Prince Rainier III of Monaco and Grace Kelly

Early life and family :

Born on 8 June 1984 at 22:40 at The Princess Grace Hospital Centre in Monte Carlo, Monaco, Casiraghi was named after a childhood friend of his father's. His godparents are his aunt Princess Stéphanie and his uncle Marco Casiraghi.

Andrea was six years old when his father died in a boating accident.

He has two younger siblings, Charlotte and Pierre, and a younger half-sister, Princess Alexandra of Hanover.

Education :

Growing up mostly in France, he studied for the International Baccalaureate exam at the International School of Paris; he took the exam in the summer of 2002. Besides French, he is fluent in several languages, including English and his father's native Italian. Following a period at Canada's McGill University, he eventually graduated in 2006 with a Bachelor of Arts degree in visual arts and international politics from the American University of Paris.

Known for his delicate blond good looks and athletic skills

I love him and the whole Casiraghi family, but I have to say: his young brother Pierre is way hotter than him..

true. i didn't see Pierre since a moment so i was a bit shocked when i saw his new pictures! :blink:

he is lovely! :heart:

• 1 month later...

Andreas with his Girlfriend Tatiana in Paris. the web site is wrong, this is not Monaco. there are Haussmannian buildings near to the garage (very parisian style), the end of the motorbike's registration plate is the number "78", a department of the parisian area and on a trafic sign we can read "Invalides", a famous place in Paris... :whistle: so this is paris.

by the way, in the south of france/monaco, in october we don't need to wear big coats during the day... or it's very rare!

http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/QZiDlqdSyyR...aco/51x3zq1sFka

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 years later...