Bellazon

Most Overshadowed Face? (of these)

Joe > Average

Most Overshadowed Face? (of these)  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Group 1 (Most overlooked and overshadowed face?)

• Jennifer Lopez (booty)
    • Carolina Ardohain (booty)
    • Eva Mendes (curves)
  2. 2. Group 2 (Most overlooked and overshadowed face?)

• Kelly Brook (Boobies/Curves)
    • Diora Baird (Boobies)
    • Kim Kardashian (General Curves)

:blush: Oh Joe, you're nice :hug: But you do not have to defend your case (especially with moi!) What's important is what you think about the girls/models you like. Kim got features (talking about her face) that you find attractive and I don't.

I don't think she is "pretty" because her kind of "beauty" is not an appeal to me :idk: so "yes" peoples have different tastes and i am not really attracted by "Mediterranean women" Except maybe for Salma Hayek & Monica Bellucci, I found the whole "dark hair, big eyes, big lips, caramel skin" package kind of boring :/ But I perfectly do understand why you love her even before you wrote your speech for her defense! :laugh: It's not because I don't find a girl pretty that I can't see why some other peoples think she is gorgeous?

So the "oh really"? was just to do that :cain: back at you! (I know, I am 12! :pinky: )

And yes I like Megan but...

"You're entitled to the view that Megan Fox and Kim is the difference between a poodle and a junk yard dog.

:idk: :wacko: :blink: WHAT?? Please, Joe do not make say thing i never said or even thought... :cry: This is the kind of comment i will never do :no: ... they both are different but it doesn't mean to me that one is a better looking woman than the other, just 2 different beauties.

...Oh and junk yard dogs are my favorites! I hate poodles and other nasty little dogs!

I think this is the end!

ps : Megan is a pitt bull! :ninja:

Oh, sorry I misunderstood Kiki :hug: , only...you have to understand that I'm so used to being asked "how can you like her?" (about both girls) so I have subconsciously learned to take fun and sport in the explaination :laugh: .

I don't like poodles either :pinch: , junkyard dogs own :hehe: .

:hug: I've kind of noticed that you have really eclectic tastes when it comes to women. So I think the ones that ask you "how can u like her?" are the ones with more limited tastes!

I love very big dogs! They are the best (Y) I think I am going to marry a German Shepherd one day... But that will be a complete platonic relationship! I insist on PLATONIC!

• 2 months later...

I wouldn't say that Eva Mendez' face is "over-looked"... In fact, it's her face that caught my interest.

Diora is cute, but she ain't that beautiful, really. She has very "American" looks (similar to what Jennifer Love Hewitt has)... at least that's how I see it.

Now, Kim's face is obviously over-looked. But now that her face turned ill, we can safely focus on her ass without the guilty thought that her beautiful face isn't getting enough attention... because now, it simply shouldn't :p

Well I didn't say any of them were "beautiful" necessarily :laugh: . Although there are celebrities who, to me have equal or less beauty and are generally called beautiful :laugh: .

Eva doesn't have any one feature that people talk about all the time, but where I'm from at least, when she's brought upt her body is whats talked about almost exclusively. But when I first saw her I just thought she was nice looking in general :hehe: .

You think Jlo is "American looking"? I think Puerto Ricans are relatively few here...

But to be honest I've never heard any of their faces mentioned before (in real life and in media) :laugh: .

:hug: I've kind of noticed that you have really eclectic tastes when it comes to women. So I think the ones that ask you "how can u like her?" are the ones with more limited tastes!

:blush:

I love very big dogs! They are the best (Y) I think I am going to marry a German Shepherd one day... But that will be a complete platonic relationship! I insist on PLATONIC!

*starts to say "do you like a dog big enough to ride?" in pure innocence, then reads how it sounds* :ninja:

German Shepherd is good :hehe: . I'm not sure which dog I like the best, only not a fan of accessory type dogs/Paris Hilton type dog :ninja: .