Bellazon

Sara Carbonero
Thumbnail

Theron

I agree that is a public forum ... of SARA CARBONERO! So you're alone in your hate (without reason) against Sara.

Besides any of us go to Iker's thread to speak ill of him. And is not like we don't have some things to make fun of him like that ridiculous man purse that he carries everywhere! I don't see the point of acting like a 5 years old child going there just to mention this.

my 5 year old son and 3 year old daughter also did not like Sarah Iker star who just won himself, but Sarah just made ​​by famous men, I feel sorry for Iker that he spends time with her, she uses it

You have kids and you are on here being this immature. Girl priorities.

Eh???... no comment. I just hope it's a photoshoot :unsure:

3078572635_1_3_v4uhNw9L.png

Yes, it was a photoshoot for Telecinco, Sara and other TV presenters of Telecinco were dressed as in Mad Men. I find her beautiful in that photo.

my 5 year old son and 3 year old daughter also did not like Sarah Iker star who just won himself, but Sarah just made �€‹�€‹by famous men, I feel sorry for Iker that he spends time with her, she uses it

Do you only hate Sara or did you hate Eva Gonzalez, Ariadne Artiles....and his other ex-girlfriends too? It must be so tiring to hate someone so much... :confused:

I love Eva Gonzalez and Ariadne Artiles, of all his girls, I just do not like Sarah

I'll be here until one of you will no longer add to the topic Iker pictures of Sarah and me and all the others do not want

Eh???... no comment. I just hope it's a photoshoot :unsure:

3078572635_1_3_v4uhNw9L.png

Yes, it was a photoshoot for Telecinco, Sara and other TV presenters of Telecinco were dressed as in Mad Men. I find her beautiful in that photo.

Do you have the photos of the shoot?

The photoshoot was for a Telecinco ad, I remember having seen some caps, but I do not have photos :(

Iker and his man purse... :cain:

3079557111_1_3_syziIabG.png

3079557111_1_5_ExarLEfA.png

3079557111_1_7_39arZccQ.png

3079557111_1_9_pctB64r3.png3079557111_1_11_uUKUWWsc.png

3079557111_1_13_k0Dozo00.png3079557111_1_15_tuHDYovP.png

3079557111_1_17_Y2MhwUuA.png

Noooooooo! Iker and his purse again! :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky:

to Sara as you say, it is clear :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky:

I do not understand it ^^, I just meant that I do not like that purse.