Bellazon

Sara Carbonero
Thumbnail

Theron

Lol mental..she has every right since they followed her during her grandfather's funeral and from other pictures it looked like they grouped attack Iker and Sara. Which those people are known for they say something to rile you up so they can get a picture of you snapping.

I'm sad we haven't see bikini pictures yet

ker & Sara in Anguilla

Iker Casillas and Sara Carbonero spent the weekend in Anguilla. Am told the two are still deliriously in love, all over each other at the pool and the beach. Interestingly enough, at one point, according to other hotel guests, they were looking at a “big ring” on her finger and laughing. Am told that the two were behaving like honeymooners. Please note however that Iker was not wearing a ring.

sara iker 23jul12 03.jpg sara iker 23jul12 01.jpg 8cd15c202815173.jpg

I must be HONEST and say I have a conflict of emotions here... . :dontgetit:

First she is annoyed by the presence of photographers (EVEN I was one who justify her reaction) BUT NOW they are on a PRIVATE island with the photographers sitting what??? 2 chairs to them just like that??? Can someone explain the attitude of some famous, frankly puzzle me. :ermm:

That instead of candids rather looks like a photo session <_<

I must be HONEST and say I have a conflict of emotions here... . :dontgetit:

First she is annoyed by the presence of photographers (EVEN I was one who justify her reaction) BUT NOW they are on a PRIVATE island with the photographers sitting what??? 2 chairs to them just like that??? Can someone explain the attitude of some famous, frankly puzzle me. :ermm:

That instead of candids rather looks like a photo session <_<

They could have been on a boat? Or hell even at a hotel? they have some extremely great cameras and the Brazil photos they also was on a private island and they still got the photos. It's a lot different when they are further away from you then being extremely up close and in your face saying whatever they want. I mean look at those Zac Eforn pictures where he was undressing outside and the hotel was far away from any other hotels and they got great pictures! It's just bound to happen and especially since people know they are on vacation they are gonna follow them

It doesn't even seem like they notice them unlike the Brazil photos they saw someone taking photos of them and gave them a bitchy glare but these photos it doesn't seem they have noticed them at all and they seem very comfortable and happy.

with that being said OMG she's been working out and gained some weight.

I know! I even thought: Hmmm! Sarita has some booty now. But it was only the angle :nicole:

but indeed she looks much better than last year especially with the blue bikini.

I know! I even thought: Hmmm! Sarita has some booty now. But it was only the angle :nicole:

but indeed she looks much better than last year especially with the blue bikini.

You think so? Cause even last year her bum was a bit flatter then in these pictures but I was noticing she was getting a booty. LOL I don't think it's like Beyonce booty but I think she has gotten a plumper butt than she has the last two years haha. :nicole: