Bellazon

Sara Carbonero
Thumbnail

Theron

She knows how to combine sometimes the cowgirl style ( or the Taylor Swift style :rofl: ) but with that particular dress I don't like it.

I'm not fan of the cowgirl boots but I prefer a thousand times those to the others that she wears with fringes... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :rofl:

Sara (2).jpg

Please Iker!!! Do us a favor and throw them in the trash... along with your "Chile jeans" :rofl:

Which are the "Chile jeans"?

I do not like those fringe boots either. Maybe you are right, much better with the cowboy boots :rofl:

omg you don't know about the chile jeans? They are all cut up and gross looking..I am trying to find a picture. Also Alex gerrard I think wore the same boots as sara the fringe ones. Yick.

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmuhz0Zk...g44d2o1_400.jpg

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmuhzf1Q...g44d2o1_400.jpg

She knows how to combine sometimes the cowgirl style ( or the Taylor Swift style :rofl: ) but with that particular dress I don't like it.

I'm not fan of the cowgirl boots but I prefer a thousand times those to the others that she wears with fringes... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :rofl:

Sara (2).jpg

Please Iker!!! Do us a favor and throw them in the trash... along with your "Chile jeans" :rofl:

Which are the "Chile jeans"?

I do not like those fringe boots either. Maybe you are right, much better with the cowboy boots :rofl:

omg you don't know about the chile jeans? They are all cut up and gross looking..I am trying to find a picture. Also Alex gerrard I think wore the same boots as sara the fringe ones. Yick.

http://27.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmuhz0Zk...g44d2o1_400.jpg

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lmuhzf1Q...g44d2o1_400.jpg

Thanks for the pics Torres. Wow, those jeans are :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky: :yuckky:

The sports journalist Sara Carbonero has been signed by the Mexican chain Televisa. The bride of goalkeeper Iker Casillas, Real Madrid will work every Sunday with the channel in the sports section, as announced by the chain itself on its website.

Carbonero, who now works in the news of Telecinco, will participate in the La Jugada program and will cover the 2012 London Olympics. "Is a pleasure to be with you and I am very grateful that I give this opportunity" said the journalist in a television connection with his new teammates.

52984-557-310.jpg

http://www.deltaworld.org/gossip/Sara-Carb...chain-Televisa/

The sports journalist Sara Carbonero has been signed by the Mexican chain Televisa. The bride of goalkeeper Iker Casillas, Real Madrid will work every Sunday with the channel in the sports section, as announced by the chain itself on its website.

Carbonero, who now works in the news of Telecinco, will participate in the La Jugada program and will cover the 2012 London Olympics. "Is a pleasure to be with you and I am very grateful that I give this opportunity" said the journalist in a television connection with his new teammates.

:hell yea!: :dance: :thumbsup:d41.gifd51.gifd77.gifm0527.gif

Olympics, then hurray wedding will not be

:hell yea!: :dance: :thumbsup:d41.gifd51.gifd77.gifm0527.gif

Olympics, then hurray wedding will not be

Hey, how old are you? 8 or 9? You look like a baby when you're sying these stupid things. First of all, if you don't like Sara don't come here anymore!

Grow up! They're adults and mature enough to know what's better for their lives and it's not your opinion who's gonna change it. Unfortunately, some fans just get obssesed over their idols and can't separate imagination to real life. Really sad! If they want to marry, I wish them good luck and hope they could build a beautiful family!

“They’re overwhelmed, especially Sara”

Sara Carbonero Iker Casillas will marry, “but will not be after Euro”, say his friends. They neither confirm nor deny They marry, not marry … The future link Sara Carbonero and Iker Casillas is the mystery of the week. A question that also was in all the conversations, the yards of neighboring social networks in the journal “Reading” on Wednesday, announced that will cover wedding next July to coincide with the holiday Real Madrid goalkeeper play after the tournament. The sporting calendar notes that after this competition, players will have just over two weeks off , which often take time to marry who are engaged, the rest, which is the majority is going to Ibiza to play blades. Andres Iniesta has chosen July 8 to seal their union with Anna Ortiz, the mother of his daughter Valeria, born in April last year. “They say many lies” Sara and Iker The wedding would be more expected, given the popularity of which is considered the best goalkeeper in the world. I say it, because those closest to me say the couple wedding plans, no nothing. “Sara and Iker will marry some day , because that is your desire, but a lie that they are going to do after Euro . They have nothing organized, “says an intimate partner. “We will not confirm or deny. Do not go into that game, “says Carbonero when asked about your link. “They tell many lies,” he adds. easier Sara interview on the street, and who comes every day to work in Telecinco, which has the same treatment as the rest of his teammates. Sign in with your car to the parking of employees, meet your schedule and work in the drafting of The News, which only leaves to go to the makeup room. Although friends say they have no knowledge that is to celebrate the marriage, the truth is that the couple has every chance to do so. Within a few weeks will move into the house that Casillas has purchased Somosaguas La Finca in Pozuelo de Alarcón, and are currently decorating. To this end they have hired an expert in these tasks, but always under the supervision of one Sara. “They were tired of leaving home and having the paparazzien the door. Sara lives very overwhelmed with the media, is in constant tension, and have decided to leave the house Boadilla in exchange for a more private residence and away from the spotlight, “tells an intimate partner. High stress was shortly before the last World Cup when their relationship became public and notorious, and no longer a rumor circulating in every way. Images of the two strolling through the nightlife and the famous kiss television gave the name to this engagement. Since then, Carbonero decided to move to the house of Iker in Boadilla del Monte and start your life together. “They’re very well together, very much in love, but also overwhelmed by everything you say about them. Above all, Sara. Iker is quieter in this respect “, reveals the same source. The nerves and the known observed and analyzed to the last of her outfits journalist has undergone a strong stress. Still, a few days ago met its commitments with Pantene advertising, signs of hair products that is the image of and, among other conditions, prohibits cut her long hair. At the ceremony said that the future was “married in white, with many children.” What I did not imagine is that, just three days after such declaration, was to star in a home with their supposed marriage, which, much to his dismay, has become the news of the week.