Bellazon

Sara Carbonero
Thumbnail

Theron

Thank you all for the pictures.

But i find something weird, when at the restaurant he looks at her with love in his eyes, she seems to be very interesting by her mobile phone... I don't really like the way she behaves =S

Just found out her natural eye colour is brown, she wears contacts. She's 26 not 25 like a lot of people seem to say, the girl that people say is her sister and is dating Bojan from Barcelona is not true all false. The photo the press showed of her at school with green eyes was photoshopped.

I personally think it's all a bit much about her eyes but the truth will come out sooner or later whatever that may be ;) cause someone else pointed out when she first started in television her eyes were brown so maybe there is a video somewhere out there or that.

Wow, her eyes look very natural. I wouldn't have guessed that they were contacts. But another famous person who wears blue contacts is Paris Hilton, but no one knows this. Her natural eyes are brown also.

Her eyes add a lot to her beauty. With her skin and hair, it's striking. But with brown eyes, she would probably be not considered as beautiful. How much eye color makes a difference :o

5506m.jpg 5507m.jpg th_70da3f89206672.jpg/monthly_07_2010/post-6862-0-1593894131-60532_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="5512m.jpg"> bewF9A84A.jpg

bewF9A84B.jpg th_78dedd89206677.jpg/monthly_07_2010/post-6862-0-1593894131-98823_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="bewF9A845.jpg"> bewF9A846.jpg bewF9A847.jpg bewF9A848.jpg

th_b624f189206685.jpg/monthly_07_2010/post-6862-0-1593894132-3187_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="bewF9A852.jpg"> bewF9A853.jpg a8790c89206691.jpg

Thanks for the pictures, Simao2008 and Chic_Raul_ista.

I'm trying to figure out the order of these pictures and the only conclusion I could come up with is that GIRL HAS BEEN HELLUVA BUSY the last week. And that getup with the gray bag and the white something like a dress? Isn't that the one she wore on her dinners with Iker... and then was spotted presumably the next morning wearing the same clothes. Hmmm.

And then they went to Navalacruz and then she goes shopping and then she goes to the airport. WOW. I hope they have fun in their vacation; that must be tiring!

Lastly, those shoes are freaking huge!!! Oh well, she rocks them so... there. And those bags... it's either she packs really that much or Iker's stuff are also in there (I doubt, but hello Iker's little bag in the trolley) or she's going away for like a whole month. o_O

Just found out her natural eye colour is brown, she wears contacts. She's 26 not 25 like a lot of people seem to say, the girl that people say is her sister and is dating Bojan from Barcelona is not true all false. The photo the press showed of her at school with green eyes was photoshopped.

I personally think it's all a bit much about her eyes but the truth will come out sooner or later whatever that may be ;) cause someone else pointed out when she first started in television her eyes were brown so maybe there is a video somewhere out there or that.

Ehh hmmmI am sorry not to be rude but her eyes have been like that since she was a little girl so No they are not contact, you have only "read""heard" somewhere that she wears contact where did you find out about that? can you post a link..so yes just to answer your comment these are her natuarl eye color and many people in Spain have olive skin with colored eyes ^_^..

post-1164-1279632453_thumb.jpg

Ehh hmmmI am sorry not to be rude but her eyes have been like that since she was a little girl so No they are not contact, you have only "read""heard" somewhere that she wears contact where did you find out about that? can you post a link..so yes just to answer your comment these are her natuarl eye color and many people in Spain have olive skin with colored eyes ^_^..

I agree with cutebeatriz there is no way that those eyes are contacts =)...

post-26236-1279633245_thumb.jpg

I agree with cutebeatriz there is no way that those eyes are contacts =)...

At first i thought that everybody saying her eye color is not real was just jealous of her, but now i doubt that this is her natural eye color. I have seen "earlier" pictures from the time where she just started working for "la sexta" and her eye color was brown back then. Plus recently i have seen school pictures of her with brown eyes...