Bellazon

Sara Carbonero
Thumbnail

Theron

Someone here see her transmissions of the Euro cup? I didn't understand why people were making fun of her on twitter??? What happened??? I%20dont%20know.gif

I have not but apparently it's just a lot of sexist overtones with a lot of the jokes that are going around. This is what i learnt.

"Sara is not a commentator of the football games but she is there and sometimes the commentators ask her a question and she answers. Sometimes the question is stupid, but what can she do? Those who are mocking her do not see her daily news reports or bother to watch them if they do. She is a woman in sport, she is a beautiful woman in sport and men cannot stand that and women are jealous of it. *rant over*."

To me it just seems a lot of band wagon hate more than anything and as we've seen during the WC the media and fans are not scared to say sexist and be sexist.

It just seems to be a lot

Those people :angry: Now I see where things come.

I think more than envy of being a female reporter in a field of men, is simply hate becasue she is Iker's girlfriend!

The same happened in the world cup everyone blamed Sara for the loss in the first game of Spain... How ridiculous.

Oh I read this on tumblr which is a nice encounter with Sara and Iker!

"They were all very friendly! Iker’s english is not so well and he started responding in spanish but with a little help from Sara, he figured out what I wanted from him :D

I used my little nephew as a pretext for a photo ;)

Iker is amazing around babies, my nephew is in love!

The funniest part of the story is that a week ago I drove hundreds of kilometers to get from Warsaw where I live, to Gniewino for they open training. And when I got there, they announced that the training was cancelled. You can imagine my reaction… All I could see was Sergio Ramos walking by, Iniesta with Matina sunbathing for a while and Nando looking out the window of his room.

Now I’m on my vacations in the tiny village near the seaside, it’s very quiet – all I can see are families with their children and now… San Iker :D"

​SO I think Sara's English is pretty well.

Those people :angry: Now I see where things come.

I think more than envy of being a female reporter in a field of men, is simply hate becasue she is Iker's girlfriend!

The same happened in the world cup everyone blamed Sara for the loss in the first game of Spain... How ridiculous.

Hopefully they will get over it but apparently the guys are asking stupid questions like "Do you think it will rain?" And she will be like "No I do not think so." And Are the men warming up? And she'll say "Yes and they will come on a 10 minutes." So she's just answering the obvious but what can she do if the questions are simple? BUT this is what I am reading on twitter and on forosvouge so I am not too sure what is jokes and what is real.

I really doubt she has said that! :rofl:

Sound more like jokes of twitter. I was reading something here and she supposedly said The grass is wet!

I guess that unleashed the jokes :laugh:

Ps: I just hope Spain wins the Euro cup to see Iker again making out with her :rofl:

I really doubt that she has said that! :rofl:

Sound more like jokes of twitter. I was reading something on here and she supposedly said The grass is wet!

I guess that unleashed the jokes :laugh:

LOL but I don't know why. Spain had made a big deal about the grass being dry during the match between Italy. They made sure to say that here on the American shows when they pre-show the game which has Micahel Ballack and Alexis Lalas. (Though I don't blame anyone making fun of Lalas.)

People on twitter is sometimes very cruel with the jokes. God forbid that someone make a mistake because they will go with everything.

Twitter does bring the ugly out of some people which I am embarrassed for them. I honestly would hate to have sara's job because I don't know if I could be that professional all the time. Poor girl.

mid-epa03271671.600.jpg

Was that posted?

Torres

Sara has a forosvogue ??? :huh: I thought it was closed or maybe they just rename it the forum of hate sara carbonero???

No no it's las wags which is crowded by cules and their rude opinions on anyone and she has her own page but it's about fashion.

ah ok! I will visit it ... maybe that one is more crowded than this :hehe:

Torres

Sara has a forosvogue ??? :huh: I thought it was closed or maybe they just rename it the forum of hate sara carbonero???

No no it's las wags which is crowded by cules and their rude opinions on anyone and she has her own page but it's about fashion.

ah ok! I will visit it ... maybe that one is more crowded than this :hehe:

Yes, yes it is! This used to be a bit more crowded but I think it was just after the world cup everyone went crazy.

hi girls.this is the link of sara's interview with iker after match aganist France.i can not see video and can not download it.the site give me error.can you download it and upload in another server like Mediafire till i download

thank you so much

the link:

http://www.telecinco...1637866276.html

Edit:last night i found it in youtube and downloaded.now i want to put it for yours but video blocked by

Telecinco uuuuuuuuuuuuuuf if i see it late.....