Bellazon

Sara Carbonero
Thumbnail

Theron

Sara Carbonero, chica Pantene Clinic

Sara Carbonero: "A veces me llevo el trabajo a casa"

Cristina Pedroche ha ido a conocer a las tres embajadoras de una conocida marca de champús. Nuestra reportera habló con Ariadne Artiles, Paula Echevarría y Sara Carbonero que nos confesó que ella a veces, también se lleva el trabajo a casa.

http://www.antena3.com/neox/programas/otra...2031200139.html

Sara and Mario Casas for ELLE April 2012

lucky Sara :heart: i love him :drool:

I agree... Mario Casas is icecream.gif

Him and Juan Jose Ballesta... if you put any two of them in front of me I would give them 15 children hide1.gif:whistle::laugh:

indeed :laugh:

Ok let see if this helps!...

English: Get lost!

French: Sortez d'ici!

Spanish: Largate!

Ukrainian: забирайся!

Seriously! stop come here and talk trash of Sara. I know this is a public forum but you can't realize how amazing annoying you are???

I agree that is a public forum ... of SARA CARBONERO! So you're alone in your hate (without reason) against Sara.

Besides any of us go to Iker's thread to speak ill of him. And is not like we don't have some things to make fun of him like that ridiculous man purse that he carries everywhere! I don't see the point of acting like a 5 years old child going there just to mention this.

I agree that is a public forum ... of SARA CARBONERO! So you're alone in your hate (without reason) against Sara.

Besides any of us go to Iker's thread to speak ill of him. And is not like we don't have some things to make fun of him like that ridiculous man purse that he carries everywhere! I don't see the point of acting like a 5 years old child going there just to mention this.

my 5 year old son and 3 year old daughter also did not like Sarah Iker star who just won himself, but Sarah just made ​​by famous men, I feel sorry for Iker that he spends time with her, she uses it

I never understood why people take the time to come and comment on someone they dislike. It's immature and clearly shows that you're just jealous. If you don't like Sara don't come here and comment on her. Have a nice day!