Bellazon

Sara Carbonero
Thumbnail

Theron

Sara and Iker leaving their home in Madrid, 15 March

2012031583sara3600_g.jpg

2012031580sara4600_g.jpg

http://hqworld.net/2012/03/sara-carbonero-...adrid-15-march/

ohhh I really love her dress here and I usually hate dresses.

I don't know! I mean... those sleeves and those boots make her look to much like Little House on the Prairie. Don't you think??? :laugh:

lmao yeah! But I think that style fits ever once awhile. She's showing her Taylor Swift side~ lol

Sara loves that kind of boots, she combines them with jeans, mini skirts and dresses. I like the dress but not the boots,

and I dislike the combination of little dress + those boots so much (N)

20zw8p3.jpg

I like the combo but maybe different boots or something? Idk because I think heels or wedges would look too dress for street style. Not that hasn't stopped her before hahaha.

Sara loves that kind of boots, she combines them with jeans, mini skirts and dresses. I like the dress but not the boots,

and I dislike the combination of little dress + those boots so much (N)

20zw8p3.jpg

I like the combo but maybe different boots or something? Idk because I think heels or wedges would look too dress for street style. Not that hasn't stopped her before hahaha.

I love the dress+boots combo but not with cowboy boots, maybe with another summer flat boots or ankle boots, idk, it is just my opinion...but if she likes them it is O.K. :)

She knows how to combine sometimes the cowgirl style ( or the Taylor Swift style :rofl: ) but with that particular dress I don't like it.

I'm not fan of the cowgirl boots but I prefer a thousand times those to the others that she wears with fringes... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :rofl:

Sara%20%282%29.jpg

Please Iker!!! Do us a favor and throw them in the trash... along with your "Chile jeans" :rofl:

She knows how to combine sometimes the cowgirl style ( or the Taylor Swift style :rofl: ) but with that particular dress I don't like it.

I'm not fan of the cowgirl boots but I prefer a thousand times those to the others that she wears with fringes... NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! :rofl:

Sara%20(2).jpg

Please Iker!!! Do us a favor and throw them in the trash... along with your "Chile jeans" :rofl:

Oh my god those chile jeans....I can not. :yuckky:

Sara (2).jpg

Which are the "Chile jeans"?

I do not like those fringe boots either. Maybe you are right, much better with the cowboy boots :rofl: