Bellazon

Sara Carbonero
Thumbnail

Theron

Is trendy tweet today.. People is going crazy :rofl:

An5I4reCQAA1lwb.jpg

it was said in a magazine and apparently The wedding was announced on a TV show called Gente. Gente never talk about their fellow journalist Sara :-) So it's probably true which is so exciting!!!

I knew that ring was too important.

AHHHHHHHH you already posted!!! <3 so excited.

yes i am agree with you i think it is true.wedding after Euro2012 is sooooo possible

i don't like that iker marry with sara or other girl.iker's wife is not important i only want him for mine.but it is miracle!any way to see iker with bridegroom clothes is so fantastic he will be the most handsome birigroom in the world

Horror, I am amazed so glad rumors, that's when Iker confirm if believe

I don't understand why you are in here if you don't like Sara. Should I write this in another language? or can you actually understand this question you like to keep ignoring.I understand having your own opinion but we know you dislike her....and you keep coming in here and saying it over and over again. I dont understand if you dislike someone and spreading all your hate why would you come in the post of a person you dislike? I just dont get it.

sara said she want to increase her weight and she see herself with many children maybe there is a news...

ayaaaaaaayaaaaaaaaaaaa maybe iker want to marry before appear her abdomen jejejejeje

she has big tolerance 2 and half year sleep with iker and nothing what you did sara :D if i was in your place i knew what i must did:P :p :p any way i hope they become fortunate and have 2 baby first boy and second girl they will be so beautiful baby if their have skin-eyebrows-mouth-style and morals like iker and their hair-nose and eyes like sara wow i want to marry with iker's son jejejeje

Horror, I am amazed so glad rumors, that's when Iker confirm if believe

I don't understand why you are in here if you don't like Sara. Should I write this in another language? or can you actually understand this question you like to keep ignoring.I understand having your own opinion but we know you dislike her....and you keep coming in here and saying it over and over again. I dont understand if you dislike someone and spreading all your hate why would you come in the post of a person you dislike? I just dont get it.

+ 1000000000000000000000000000

is she thinking that Iker would married her or what????

The are celebrities!!!! if they play to pretend that one day will meet them and marry them... How sad her life is.!!!!