Bellazon

Sara Carbonero
Thumbnail

Theron

001.jpg

140852769.jpg th_3e2acb178578483.jpg/monthly_03_2012/post-59673-0-1593893658-76943_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="140852774.jpg">

140852694.jpg 140852732.jpg 140852733.jpg th_4146fd178578388.jpg/monthly_03_2012/post-59673-0-1593893659-06504_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="140852736.jpg"> 140852740.jpg 6b4cccsara1g.jpg 6b4cccsara2eeeg.jpg th_dd3b01178580416.jpg/monthly_03_2012/post-59673-0-1593893659-3532_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="6b4cccsara123545g.jpg">

It seems like to me she's really tired, I think she may need a vacation and a real one because I think all that traveling her and Iker did seems even more tiring that an actual vacation. I think she needs to go somewhere like Hawaii or something and just sit on a beach and relax.

BpRDP.jpg

I don’t like my body that much,i want to get a bit more fat

Though her legs look fantastic! But apparently she bikes, and runs a lot. So that works for that. I think she may need to go to the gym to gain muscle for her arms.

An article in English but I only saw it in English, so I don't know if it's translated properly or anything since it's gone different about her weight with the other articles.

SARA ADMITS SHE WANTS TO MARRY AND NEVER GOES TO THE GYM.

Sara Carbonero has admitted that she wants to get married – to Iker Casillas in a white gown and have children. Yes, we know our male readers are rolling their eyes now and yelling : “What’s this? Bridal Magazine?!” but calm down – you can always read about Irina Shayk here.

Anyway, Sara gave an interesting interview about her life at a hair launch event in Madrid yesterday which she attended. It was also held in conjunction with International Women’s Day.

On relationships :

“My relationships (with males and females) are different. With the guys I work I with am very happy, because they treat me as an equal. And with my (female) friends, you can imagine (how well I get along with them.)

On her diet :

“I had (grown) very thin and I’ve (now) regained a few pounds. I am healthier, more alive … and (at peace)”

“I eat pasta, lentils, soups, whatever is in the menu at the bar (close to the TV station’s office)”

“I do very little things (to keep in shape). I’m lucky that I have good genes. I like to run, take care of my body and to keep my mind clear. I’m very fond of the bike. I don’t go to the gym”

OMG they supposedly announce the wedding :ddr::clap: :hell yea!: :dance:

7F96DA18852BCB964534DF45F37.jpg

Hope is true!!!! :wub:

Sara Carbonero and Iker Casillas are planning their wedding

Became the couple more media of our country, only achieved by Shakira and Gerard Piqué, when after the end of world football South Africa Real Madrid player passionately kissed his girlfriend live, in front of everyone, and not in the figurative sense. The video turned the world.

Two years later, Iker Casillas and Sara Carbonero have decided to pass by the altar. At least has thus published it magazine reads, citing sources in the environment of the couple.

Although the thing would have not gone there and details and planning still not have started, apparently Yes there is profiled a date for the link, to be held in July, just after the goalkeeper had just play the Euro 2012, which will end on 1 November.

According to the publication, has been Sara Carbonero who has delayed the conclusion of the wedding, disregarding boxes, that would have proposed you requirements as on other occasions pass by the altar.

Journalist and football player already shared House long time in the madrileña locality of Boadilla and were thinking of moving to the exclusive urbanization of La Finca, in Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid). While they complete that step, what Yes have done is to buy a second home in Navalacruz (Ávila) to escape the hustle and bustle of the capital.