Bellazon

Sara Carbonero
Thumbnail

Theron

Sorry, maybe I exaggerated like you said. But it's just a big surprise a act like this from Sara, who always says to hate the media and paps neither. She may like the attention, but obviosly deny it.

The truth that this is something I've never understood of the famous.

They want "privacy" but post all their life on twitter or facebook (In Iker's case)

Or in Sara's case who doesn't like being asked about her boyfriend but all the time flashes her "wedding finger"

So who understand them??? :/

Sooooo true! I really don't understand them... nobody does! I bet if they were more discrete press would let them alone. ;)

Nice to meet you by_princess!

i don't think she's flashing it, she was holding her jacket close together and her ring was there and the ring finger in spain is the left hand. And to me that looks like her right hand.

Well, I would think like you if it happened only once, but no, many times. Please check out some of last candids. I first noticed the ring like a month ago or more. It coudn't be just a coincidence.

if you noticed she's ALWAYS wore rings on that finger but no one has said anything until it has a big rock on it and apparently this happens what every few months? the media will notice it and say something. She had a ring out before they left to SA and the ring was big on the same finger and no one said anything. And she wore the same ring in the pictures Iker posted on facebook on the same finger.

Cv5TK.png during the world cup

hzqEy.jpg just recently

wYUx4.jpg again just recently but a different ring on the same finger.

if i had more pictures saved which I don't it would be shown that she has always worn a ring on that finger and why is she getting back lash for it now? There was even a cover for it when she was at the Ford red carpet and it said "iker gave me this ring." but she wore it on her ring finger and it was just a band. So i'm not too sure why you guys are mentioning this now.

lol here you go is the ring I was talking about

mnHgy.jpg

and she wore that ring for awhile, and was on that same finger and she wore it on telecinco.

We don't know for sure if that is a engagement ring or not. But if it's ...I'll tell something that nobody has mentioned, and that probably turn me into the most shallow here but :whistle:

... What tiny diamond he gave her. I thought Iker was earning more money a year :rofl:

Sorry... that was for fun and break the tension :laugh:

Torres123, I'm pretty sure it is a different ring, it doesn't seems the same one, there is a diamond cobble on it. However, this is going too far! It's just a ring... Sorry, I just don't want to start a discussion.

I wasn't starting a war I was just having a discussion. Lol everyone takes the internet so seriously.

Torres123, I'm pretty sure it is a different ring, it doesn't seems the same one, there is a diamond cobble on it. However, this is going too far! It's just a ring... Sorry, I just don't want to start a discussion.

I wasn't starting a war I was just having a discussion. Lol everyone takes the internet so seriously.

Don't me wrong please. You know, some people here in Bellazon are just uhg... just in case. Lol :whistle:

ohqb01eutwmc6zi50ojg.jpg

Is this photoshop?it look like photoshop photo but sara wear the her birthday ring!?i did not see that photo of sara and i did not see that photo of iker too!dose designer only work in their head?but hands and body style and ring is exactly iker and sara's style!maybe professional photoshop or maybe original photo.i prefer it be original because it is soooo romantic photo

thank you so much princess.designer had chosen very good photo for photoshop specially for ring:D It is look like to sara's birthday ring gift so much.

and about valentine gift,iker buy diamond ring for her but sara buy sunglasses:Dsara BECOME generous a bit please:D:p

Now you make me laugh!!! :rofl:

Ok ... Gift competition: In Ike's corner we gave a diamond and in Sara's... sunglasses???? What a cheap!!!! :laugh: