Bellazon

Sara Carbonero
Thumbnail

Theron

I don't want to get into a war between Iker and Sara style... But although I love what he wears on the red carpet, the clothes in his candids ehh???? Not so much, including the "nasty jeans" :rofl:

I prefer Sarah's. On the opinion of if she's pretty or not... For me it doesn't matter.

I don't know why people don't like her with him... He seems so madly in love, also sometimes he's kinda cheesy, but still they look so cute together :blush:

He looks more committed with her than with his former girlfriends, so I'm Just happy for him. :)

I don't want to star a war here, but i just noticed Sara always put her hand with the ring in front of the paparazzi, please just check the last candids... really disgusting <_<

To be fair Yes! I also notice that... but called disgusting is like a little exaggerated. :/

I see it more as she becomes a little "obvious".

I don't want to star a war here, but i just noticed Sara always put her hand with the ring in front of the paparazzi, please just check the last candids... really disgusting <_<

To be fair Yes! I also notice that... but called disgusting is like a little exaggerated. :/

I see it more as she becomes a little "obvious".

Sorry, maybe I exaggerated like you said. But it's just a big surprise a act like this from Sara, who always says to hate the media and paps neither. She may like the attention, but obviosly deny it.

Sorry, maybe I exaggerated like you said. But it's just a big surprise a act like this from Sara, who always says to hate the media and paps neither. She may like the attention, but obviosly deny it.

The truth it's something that I've never understood of the famous.

They want "privacy" but post all their life on twitter or facebook (In Iker's case)

Or in Sara's case who doesn't like being asked about her boyfriend but all the time flashes her "wedding finger"

So who understand them??? :/

The truth that this is something I've never understood of the famous.

They want "privacy" but post all their life on twitter or facebook (In Iker's case)

Or in Sara's case who doesn't like being asked about her boyfriend but all the time flashes her "wedding finger"

Sooooo true! I really don't understand them... nobody does! I bet if they were more discrete press would let them alone. ;)

Nice to meet you by_princess!

Sooooo true! I really don't understand them... nobody does! I bet if they were more discrete press would let them alone. ;)

i don't think she's flashing it, she was holding her jacket close together and her ring was there and the ring finger in spain is the left hand. And to me that looks like her right hand.

i don't think she's flashing it, she was holding her jacket close together and her ring was there and the ring finger in spain is the left hand. And to me that looks like her right hand.

Well, I would think like you if it happened only once, but no, many times. Please check out some of last candids. I first noticed the ring like a month ago or more. It coudn't be just a coincidence.