Bellazon

Sara Carbonero
Thumbnail

Theron

Sara HQWorld.jpg Sara HQWorld (1).jpg

Sara HQWorld (2).jpg Sara HQWorld (3).jpg Sara HQWorld (4).jpg Sara HQWorld (5).jpg Sara HQWorld (6).jpg Sara HQWorld (7).jpg Sara HQWorld (8).jpg Sara HQWorld (9).jpg Sara HQWorld (10).jpg Sara HQWorld (11).jpg Sara HQWorld (12).jpg th_f4b593172513899.jpg/monthly_01_2012/post-50983-0-1593893641-44918_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="Sara HQWorld (14).jpg"> th_02e272172513931.jpg/monthly_01_2012/post-50983-0-1593893641-57118_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="Sara HQWorld (16).jpg"> th_a8bd72172513970.jpg/monthly_01_2012/post-50983-0-1593893641-70822_thumb.jpg" class="ipsImage ipsImage_thumbnailed" alt="Sara HQWorld (18).jpg"> Sara HQWorld (19).jpg Sara HQWorld (20).jpg Sara HQWorld (21).jpg Sara HQWorld (22).jpg Sara HQWorld (23).jpg Sara HQWorld (24).jpg

Sara Carbonero during photoshoot in Madrid, Spain

iker always is soooo good-style and well-dressed :heart: but sara only has good make-up she is not stylish ,she expend taste only for select the boyfriend ;) :laugh:

Iker good-style ??? Well, there's no accounting for taste.

I guess when we are more fan of one than the other, we strive to find them "flaws"

I my case usually don't like her makeup but the best is that she has her own style. :)

dear princess everybody have different opinion but in my opinion iker is one of the best style man he is handsome and cute.sara is not bad girl but she is so average for iker,because iker is special man he is perfect in every thing

i respect to your opinion and say again that it is only my personal opinion

iker always is soooo good-style and well-dressed :heart: but sara only has good make-up she is not stylish ,she expend taste only for select the boyfriend ;) :laugh:

LMfao at Iker being always so good styled. Say that to those nasty jeans he wore in Chile. Or this coat that he is wearing...lbr