Thumbnail

Marsnoop

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/2/2018 at 9:25 AM, Ewciolina said:

VOGUE TURKEY JULY 2018 (PREVIEW)

Photographer: Miguel Reveriego

Hair: Peter Savic

Makeup: Ozzy Salvatierra

35519057_752085458514956_27124208827891712_n.thumb.jpg.79c2c2078cbc3d6a6eed4c978c5927e8.jpg

Source: @vogueturkiye Instagram, @vogueturkiye Facebook

I don't understand why some people is hating that cover.  It's Cindy! that's how she looks nowadays and it's great.

It's not her best shot by far, I'm sure the team had many better ones to choose from but one bad cover suddenly has people bashing Cindy's modeling career. Which is the problem I have. You cannot bash Cindy fcking Crawford's amazing career and think you are a model or fashion "expert" at the same time. 

Since Kaia's success there is a new trend of hating on Cindy Crawford's career I have noticed. I was just talking with someone comparing Cindy's career with Kate Upton's, so....?

4 hours ago, michelabella said:

Since Kaia's success there is a new trend of hating on Cindy Crawford's career I have noticed. I was just talking with someone comparing Cindy's career with Kate Upton's, so....?

They are so ridiculous and dumb, especially the ones in TFS forum. First they say  Kaia is a "nepotism" model, that everything she does is thanks to Cindy.  And later they say that Cindy was nothing in the fashion world.

So, if for them Cindy was "nothing" how is that "Thanks to Cindy" Kaia is getting jobs. Stupid people.

On 7/12/2018 at 6:31 PM, jOEh said:

They are so ridiculous and dumb, especially the ones in TFS forum. First they say  Kaia is a "nepotism" model, that everything she does is thanks to Cindy.  And later they say that Cindy was nothing in the fashion world.

So, if for them Cindy was "nothing" how is that "Thanks to Cindy" Kaia is getting jobs. Stupid people.

Exactly what I have been saying to myself lately. First it was "Kaia is getting work because of Cindy" and now it's suddenly "Cindy is getting work because of Kaia". Which one is it? ?

I think Cindy left fashion in early 2000s on her own terms. She started a family sooner than the other supers and moved far away from the fashion world in Malibu. Her kids are grown now and she feels like being more involved in fashion. That's my impression anyways. Its not like the fashion world ever hated her as some of these critics assume. ? also she had things working against her with her look. The Healthy,powerful, glamazon type model was not exactly in style in the 2000s and a size 6 was considered too big for a model . Cindy is very much a part of fashion history, fan or not. It's a fact. 

8 hours ago, michelabella said:

?

I think Cindy left fashion in early 2000s on her own terms. ?

Totally.

In 1992 she stopped doing fashion shows regularly and since then only did very special requests. 

Like this one for Richard Tyler in 1995. Cindy was always the superstar of every fashion show she did after 1992.