Bellazon

Cindy Crawford
Thumbnail

Marsnoop

Hi fellow fans !

I'm collecting Elle magazine covers worldwide editions and miss a lot. 

Please would any of you post all Cindy's available ELLE covers with dates where known, if there's no dates it' ok.  

I will post later a complete collage with all her Elle covers with possibly more details. 

Thank you !

LAM (Stefmodels) has already done that project. :gocho:

I saw that page and it's great but it's missing a lot and lots of mistakes.  Still need some covers. Especially from hard to find latin countries, Poland, Hong Kong etc.

I need better pics of these Elle Portugal issues, 1997-06 and the second is 93 I guess.

post-35656-0-82699400-1412103269_thumb.j

post-35656-0-03196100-1412103287_thumb.j

I saw that page and it's great but it's missing a lot and lots of mistakes.  Still need some covers. Especially from hard to find latin countries, Poland, Hong Kong etc.

I need better pics of these Elle Portugal issues, 1997-06 and the second is 93 I guess.

lots of mistakes? :mellow:

not  a lot , but has a few, for example many Spanish Elles described as italian, etc. 

that's why I need all information on elle covers from all models of 90's to make a complete encyclopedia of Elle covers worldwide. 

The bad thing about  latin countries is they are pretty hard to recognize, it has Mexican edition, separate Espanol for a few countries edition, then portuguese and chile edition being mixed . it's a hard work but it's interesting to make it.  Hope in a few months I could finish this work and show to all magazine fans.

HERE is my small explanation on this issue with latin edition of many magazines including Elle, Marie Claire, Harper's bazaar

Also there is no Chile and Argentina edition of  Marie Claire, it is published and edited only in Argentina, but sold in Chile with special cover marked with word "CHILE" instead of Argentina.

Everyone who collects models shall revise their list of covers according to this information.

post-35656-0-11692700-1412113408_thumb.j

post-35656-0-32469600-1412113413_thumb.j

HERE is my small explanation on this issue with latin edition of many magazines including Elle, Marie Claire, Harper's bazaar

Also there is no Chile and Argentina edition of  Marie Claire, it is published and edited only in Argentina, but sold in Chile with special cover marked with word "CHILE" instead of Argentina.

Everyone who collects models shall revise their list of covers according to this information.

that's correct, "en español" doesn't mean from SPAIN.  It means in spanish language for L.A and USA latin community.

I bought a bunch of clippings of Vendela Kirsebom and this was on the back of one of them. I hope it can be appreciated here. Sorry, but I don't have any info about the picture, but I'm going to take a guess and say the photographer was likely Herb Ritts.☺

post-62461-0-05362000-1413134670_thumb.j