Bellazon

Cindy Crawford
Thumbnail

Marsnoop

I have them for years!.....I kept them on the DVDs.all photos.and now it comes the time to share...... :)

Youre encouraging me to do the same, i have a few rare ones ive not seen here yet i think ill get on as soon as i can! I also have the revlon outtake DVD's which ill see about getting online!

I have them for years!.....I kept them on the DVDs.all photos.and now it comes the time to share...... :)

Youre encouraging me to do the same, i have a few rare ones ive not seen here yet i think ill get on as soon as i can! I also have the revlon outtake DVD's which ill see about getting online!

yes by all means post the rare ones...

are those the revlon outtakes where shes with a few of the other supermodels, and posing with the horse and stuff?. but only fair video quality?

if so i have those too.

either way you should def post them(if not or if there different, pm me if you(or anyone) would like to trade)

im geting a few rare old fashion shows with her in a week or so (todd oldham, cavali, versace)... may post them as im 99% certain they arent online anywhere.