Bellazon

Cindy Crawford
Thumbnail

Marsnoop

wow! already in a Versace campaign and photographed by M&M :D

post-13850-0-1446175106-07863_thumb.jpg

Baby Supermodel

18 January 2012

CINDY CRAWFORD'S daughter Kaia Gerber has been picked to front Versace's inaugural childrenswear campaign. The 10-year-old emulates the career of her supermodel mother, who was a muse of the late Gianni Versace.

"Like her mother, Kaia has a very special gift," explained Donatella Versace. "The camera really, really loves her. Having Cindy on-set for the shoot took me back to all the amazing Avedon shoots we worked on together. It was such a special treat watching Kaia walk in her mother's footsteps!"

Photographed by Mert Alas and Marcus Piggott, Gerber can be seen in the label's spring/summer 2012 campaign - and Crawford herself couldn't be more pleased.

"I'm so thrilled that Kaia was chosen to be part of the first Young Versace Campaign," said Cindy Crawford. "I have so many fond memories of the times I spent with Gianni and Donatella. There is something so very special about the House of Versace. Being on-set with my daughter watching her in front of the camera was a fantastic experience. I am so proud of her."

http://www.vogue.co.uk/news/2012/01/18/cin...ersace-campaign

She is a mini Cindy no doubt about it.

That's good news! Cindy is the only model I've ever wanted to actually clone. ;) OK, that's not possible yet, but I wish she'd donate some eggs to science, so we can figure out how to make more of her, or at least spread her genes more widely.

The question is, which man's genes to pair her's off with... Fascinating question - any ideas?

• 2 weeks later...