Bellazon

Cindy Crawford
Thumbnail

Marsnoop

Chip off the old block! Cindy Crawford's handsome son shows his model looks in Malibu

9c0fdf152003541.jpg a1213e152003547.jpg b8a60b152003560.jpg b6f042152003574.jpg 74622e152003583.jpg 148911152003590.jpg 85f050152003597.jpg 7148b9152003607.jpg 7492c6152003622.jpg

With a mother as eternally stunning as Cindy Crawford, young Presley Gerber was unlikely to be trailing in the looks department.

But the 12-year-old seems to be following entirely in his 45-year-old matriarch's footsteps by growing into an even-featured beauty.

Today, the impossibly adorable twosome were shaming the Californian sun with their radiance in Malibu today on a shopping trip to a surf shop.

They were joined by Presley's father, Crawford's husband of 13 years, Rande Gerber, 49.

The couple's daughter, Kaia, ten , was not present, and they treated Presley to a skate board in the shop, which he immediately started using as they made their way back to the car.

Presley's short haircut is a relatively new look on the youngster.

For years, the supermodel and her restaurant-mogul husband allowed their son's hair to remain long but it seems that either parents or son have decided to turn a corner.

He opted for a more colourful combination than his parents, in a purple T-shirt, red, green and yellow shorts and pink fluorescent shoelaces.

Cindy looked stunning in a simple combination of grey jeans and T-shirt, complemented by pumps, while Rande wore a burgundy shirt atop his blue denim.

The supermodel did have a nod to her son's rainbow outfit in her multi-coloured leather holdall.

And she smiled as her precious progeny larked about on his skateboard as they returned to their car.

The brunette, who started her career at 16, is a big believer in ageing naturally.

She has forgone using the various fillers and botox available to women these days to slow the ageing process.

She said recently: 'I don't look the same as I did 20 years ago, nor should I. Sometimes I get that little pang, like 'Oh, bummer, I wish I did'.

But at the same time, I see my children and I see them growing up and I look at my husband and the marriage that we've worked on and have together, and if all that is good and working, it's a lot easier to be kind to your little fine lines or where gravity's gotten the better of you.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/artic...o=feeds-newsxml

Chip off the old block! Cindy Crawford's handsome son shows his model looks in Malibu

It's amazing how much he resembles Cindy. Look at the last picture where he's lifting up the skateboard with one foot. That's Cindy's face! If Cindy got a short bleached blond crop, that's what she would look like. :laugh:

Thank you Ashley and everyone for all the pics you've posted!! :heart: I love the paparazzi pics.. we don't get them that often anymore so it's a treat when we do get new pics. Cindy looks stunning in Moscow! I might have something in my collection that has not been posted, but it's definitely gonna take a long time to go through this thread. :laugh: It's super the thread is so active. :)