Bellazon

Cindy Crawford
Thumbnail

Marsnoop

SPECHLESS! A new Herb Ritts exhibition in Zurich includes at least 15 never seen before pictures like this spectacular take of the famous pic of Rolling Stone Magazine, 1989

rare pics of Claudia, Christy, Tatjana, Karen, Naomi, Tully and more

check them out http://www.houkgallery.com/exhibitions/201...herb-ritts/all/

Thanks for posting! They say the exhibit is coming to the Getty in Los Angeles (a really nice museum) next year as well. That would be a bit of a drive, but so tempting.

SPECHLESS! A new Herb Ritts exhibition in Zurich includes at least 15 never seen before pictures like this spectacular take of the famous pic of Rolling Stone Magazine, 1989

st2h.jpg

rare pics of Claudia, Christy, Tatjana, Karen, Naomi, Tully and more

check them out http://www.houkgallery.com/exhibitions/201...herb-ritts/all/

Omg Thank you! Cindy looks amazing :blink::wub: great smile

The "Woman in Sea" shot is also Cindy. Not a big fan of Tatjana, but I love the shot of her with black sand. And the Christy waterfall shot is amazing.

Ritts was fantastic. It's funny sometimes how gay men can have such a deep love of the female form. He really was instrumental in creating the whole supermodel phenomenon. It's true that he an unusually fabulous group of girls to work with, but he made them even more fabulous, helped turbocharge their careers, and gave them a sophisticated, international, almost outlaw kind of glamor. God bless him; I'm sorry he passed.

The "Woman in Sea" shot is also Cindy. Not a big fan of Tatjana, but I love the shot of her with black sand. And the Christy waterfall shot is amazing.

Ritts was fantastic. It's funny sometimes how gay men can have such a deep love of the female form. He really was instrumental in creating the whole supermodel phenomenon. It's true that he an unusually fabulous group of girls to work with, but he made them even more fabulous, helped turbocharge their careers, and gave them a sophisticated, international, almost outlaw kind of glamor. God bless him; I'm sorry he passed.

wow, I enjoyed your opinion and agree 100%! In my own one Herb and Gianni Versace were the big Supermodel makers, Herb gave them mainstream power since many of what what he did with the girls was for publications out of the fashion world, Playboy, Rolling Stone, Vanity Fair, music videos, commercials etc etc icon1.gif