Bellazon

Battle of the Bods

Joe > Average

3,5 for the current round (that bum :heart: )

And now the "experiment". I don´t see why such a rant. It´s logical, that if someone choses better / worse / different pics for one and the same girl, people are gonna vote differently. When they can´t see who it is, the only thing they have are pictures. And if they have GREAT looking pictures, woman showed from angles when she looks the best, they gonna vote higher than when someone choses poor or less better pictures. Example. I sent Pheno two types of pics for Lindsay.

This:

and this:

Those are pics of one and the same woman, and still I´m pretty sure many people would vote differently if the second set was shown. We have discussed this issue thousand times again and again *sigh* A model can look different in reality, in pictures and in videos... no one can ever choose "appropriate" pictures of her.

This competition has always been taken as an experiment. As fun and joke. And I´m having a lot of fun, acutally ;) We are always biased by our favourites, because for us, they are more than just "bodies" or "faces". That´s logical. We all do it. I for Gisele, Baron for Behati, Pretty/Pheno for Josie/Petra, donbot for Marloes, Lima fans for Lima... I guess pointing fingers to others and shouting "Gotcha you loosers" makes no sense. We are all like that. Hell :gocho:

The other thing is Victoria´s Secret airbrushing their models. They seriously need to stop that shit. It´s gross. Those girls are wonderful and need no airbrushing - and if they DO, why the hell do you employ the woman? When I see the videos from beaches, I´m like - :woot: amazing! - they I see the photoshoped pictures and it´s seriously awful.

:no:

1sdx5f.gif 20h3wpg.jpg

I agree with Jennka, a photo can completely change our vote!

I think 4 pictures are too little to evaluate the body of a person.

Every model has pictures better and worse, if they show good pictures have best results if they show worse pictures have worse results ...

For me the photos that show of Candice are not horrible, are acceptable, I gave a 2.5 is positive. but please do not adequately show the body of Candice!

The butt of it is disguised by massive pant.

Her waist is seen by the diagonal, you can not see how it is defined. This is one of the best parts of her body and does not appear :whistle: ... :nicole:

And I'm not deluded by photoshop victoria secret, because her body is even better in videos

Therefore these results are completely meaningless to me :yes: sorry but I speak for myself :)

Current round:

I guess I may be alone since I like her mainly for her lips, but...to me the pics made her look BETTER than herself :ninja: . Standing semi diagonal like that instead of straight on made her hips look more like an hourglass figure than her violin figure (big hips narrow shoulders), sitting like that made her legs look softer and less sinewy and that bra mad her bosom look rounder and fuller and she seemed overall more proportioned in general :unsure: . Though I still didn't love it, to me her body is like a cheese pizza, perfect in a world without toppings, but with the knowledge of toppings, deep dish ect. :ninja: ...just nice :hehe::ninja: . I've yet to turn one down though :blush: .

I guess I may be alone since I like her mainly for her lips, but...to me the pics made her look BETTER than herself :ninja: . Standing semi diagonal like that instead of straight on made her hips look more like an hourglass figure than her violin figure (big hips narrow shoulders), sitting like that made her legs look softer and less sinewy and that bra mad her bosom look rounder and fuller and she seemed overall more proportioned in general :unsure: . Though I still didn't love it, to me her body is like a cheese pizza, perfect in a world without toppings, but with the knowledge of toppings, deep dish ect. :ninja: ...just nice :hehe::ninja: . I've yet to turn one down though :blush: .

Nice analogy :laugh:

I've never really understood why people think she's bottom-heavy or pear (violin?) shaped. To me she's got really broad shoulders that balance out the hips perfectly? :idk:

Hmmm, shoulders was probably a bad choice of word as I don't know whether an hourglass figure is dependent on arms/shoulders at all, but how in proportion the hips are with the upper torso ect. (meaning it should still look like one without the arms in the shot at all) as it appeared to me to be more proportioned in the pics whereas broad shoulders and big hips seems more like a pyramid with a T on top than hourglass shape, but when she has more meat on the torso, it looks/looked closer to hourglass. Though of course hips in any case (hourglass or not) still beats no hips, so its worth mentioning that a perfect hourglass figure (which isn't too far from her reach) wouldn't be enough of an upgrade to change the cheese pizza analogy :ninja: .

Hmmm, shoulders was probably a bad choice of word as I don't know whether an hourglass figure is dependent on arms/shoulders at all, but how in proportion the hips are with the upper torso ect. (meaning it should still look like one without the arms in the shot at all) as it appeared to me to be more proportioned in the pics whereas broad shoulders and big hips seems more like a pyramid with a T on top than hourglass shape, but when she has more meat on the torso, it looks/looked closer to hourglass. Though of course hips in any case (hourglass or not) still beats no hips, so its worth mentioning that a perfect hourglass figure (which isn't too far from her reach) wouldn't be enough of an upgrade to change the cheese pizza analogy :ninja: .