Bellazon

Battle of the Bods

Joe > Average

Thread Edited :) .

I didn't read the discussion word for word as I found the whole thing a bit of a dark cloud and an eyesore. But what I gathered from what I could tolerate is that we may not agree with everyone's opinions and decisions, but beyond those opinions, there are people. I read the comments on Youtube videos and I'm sure probably 70% or more are the dumbest vermin from the four corners of the internet, but they are people at the end of the day and unless they screw me over in some tangible way, I can tolerate them. Get to know the person behind the opinion. Sometimes you'll be the worse for getting to know them and hate them even more than you could have imagined and other times you find that there is more to a person and maybe even get to like them. Either way, we have to respect each other here, at least in formality. Lets all start again :) .

4 - average legs, but everything else is pretty good :) .

Omjebus Vote: 3

(said he'd come on and vote, but he's at my house atm plus he's still trying to set up his new pc at his new apt)

also, his words

(ahahah Joe you're awesome) <--- followed by drunkeness and rambles

and lastly! Thanks for clearing it up Joe. It could of become a huge deal that frankly I didn't want to deal with.

3 voters needed

Round 78 - Marisa Miller 3.8075

marisamillert.jpg

Round 79

134865123.jpg

In case Imageshack removes the picture above

http://www.imagehosting.gr/out.php/i1507507_134865123.jpg

Please refrain from stating who the current round is, even if you know. This contest is about anonymity, and all the voting thus far has been based on that premise. To change the rules now and let people state who it is we're voting on would give one girl an unfair advantage, or disadvantage, (depending on how you look at it) over the rest of the girls. Sorry, for the inconvenience, and enjoy the competition. Thank you.

Omjebus Vote: 3

(said he'd come on and vote, but he's at my house atm plus he's still trying to set up his new pc at his new apt)

also, his words

(ahahah Joe you're awesome) <--- followed by drunkeness and rambles

lol :rofl: .

The drunk are always the first to know :hehe: . Actually the animals and then the drunk :hehe: .