Bellazon

Battle of the Bods

Joe > Average

Just a little off the topic, but I just wanted to say a special thanks to all the members that have been patient as well as reporting in order to assist the staff in the war on terror spam. The enemy still hasn't waved the white flag, but they are considerably weakened and for all that have played a role in that large or small, I say thank you. This plague has caused members who have never reported before to report and those that were already reporting to continue to stand their ground, but if anything, this epidemic has only brought us closer in that we had a common enemy, so in a way, maybe they only served the greater good in their own sick, twisted way. That said, the only thing I regret is that I sat on this pic during the height of the battle, but oh well, might as well get it out of my system anyway :rofl::ninja: .

Again, thank you all :wave: .

Joe don't make me report you for spamming

:rofl:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I guess we'll just move on, there's so many comps we can't afford to get buried waiting for one person I guess :unsure: .

1 Vote Needed

http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?sho...t&p=2427570

clearly airbrushed.. badly I might add. And if that black and white picture is any indication.. then the body is Exceptionally! disproportionate.

Still looks the same in the video though :idk: . But that's just a side note, its just ironic that I nominated her for you and you gave a 0.1 :ninja: .