Bellazon

Battle of the Bods

Joe > Average

10 Votes Needed

Updated list http://www.bellazon.com/main/index.php?sho...t&p=1950604

Copyright infringement (@ Theron :nicole: )

Revelations (Based on Personal Tastes as Well as Expectations)

# 3. Veronika Vareková - Always liked her, but thought she was known for her face and sensuality and never knew her bod was so admired.

# 30. Rianne Ten Haken - Always been a big fan of hers. Love her face and her sensuality (the way it combines

exoticness, mysteriousness and playfulness) just makes me melt :blush: . But never knew her body was admired to this degree.

#52. Esti Ginzberg - Though she's only # 52, almost half of her scores were 9 or better. Like the face, love the hair, but didn't know her body was admired. That combined with many of the voter's general tendancy to deduct points for both a young face as well as no sensuality made her success a revelation to me.

Disappointments (Based on predictions rather than only personal disappointments...)

#49. Brooklyn Decker - Not a big fan, but... 1. To me her body is really great (aside from the booty, though of course some in the top 20 have one like it) 2. She seems popular here. So I assumed those two things would take her far.

# 62. Sophie Marceau - Not only is she very popular here, but to me her body is very simular to some much higher up.

# 48. Monica Bellucci - Seems there are very simular bodies who did much better and are less popular, so I was surprised at

that one.