Bellazon

Battle of the Bods

Joe > Average

*edit* people posting in the same time as me :rofl: .

Anyway, as a side not, just has so many amazing intangibles about her. Few can capture that level of elegance with that level of sensuality at the same time and also, really talented for someone known for their looks and also has something else that probably every woman in this competition would love and that's being still admired for her looks in her mid 40s :) .

^ Hey, plenty of people have said " Ew, she's too short. Her legs look stubby" etc. Well, I don't mind too short, but I definitely have a height threshold for women. Over 5"11 is too tall in my books ( again, remember I'm being superficial because this is a contest :) )

Well, I guess a lady has to have her limits :ermm: :laugh: .

Pretty, I'm not technically attracted to her in the technical way, but....for some reason I want her bad. I mean reeeeaaalllll bad :ninja: . I mean sing a steamy duet for 7 minutes, knock some furniture over and pin the arms to the wall as the background music fades bad :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: :ninja: .

Want who? Adriana? Because I'd do the same thing however I'm not sure the pinning arms thing would work for me, I'm not exceptionally tall :(