Bellazon

Battle of the Bods

Joe > Average

I must now confess that I nominated this lady only in a desperate attempt to convince Penny to stay :laugh: . EPIC FAIL. She's just kindof on the fense, but to avoid pushing her over the fense, I think I'll just let this be a bonus round :ninja: .

For all who may not have noticed, I am DThread of course :nicole: . DThread is an abbreviaton for "The Thread". I did this of course because only a few have sent pics and I wanted to do 2 things. A) Allow them to have their noms with some separation from each other B) Not do all the BZ big names back to back. C) To nominate people I'm not personally that familiar with, but who I think will make the comp more competitive.

Well, ironically the comp would be very competitive...neck to neck in fact, if I didn't nominate :laugh: . I had two things in mind when I started this thing. A) that people like it and maybe learn a new name here and there B) it be competitive. Which brings me to say...

*edit* Actually, I've said this 4 times, so I'll put it in big font...

To remedy all of the above, I would like every one who hasn't nominated or even every casual lurker who doesn't vote to name at least 3 names they would like to see added to the roster. To nominate of course, one only needs 10 good body pics, but if not, just name 3 names and I or someone else will find said pics, thank you :flower: .

(next round coming....)