Vanessa Laine Bryant
Thumbnail

newnessa11zi.jpg16fc473vanessa126gg6ok.jpg

Birth Name: Vanessa Cornejo Urbieta Laine

Born: May 5, 1982

Height: 5-5

Weight: 125. Hometown: Huntington Beach, CA, USA

Education: Marina High School, CA, USA

At age 22, Kobe Bryant married Vanessa Laine, an 18-year-old high school student, in a private ceremony in front of about a dozen people at St. Edward Roman Catholic Church in Dana Point, Calif. After the nuptials, the happy couple scooted off in Bryant's black Ferrari. Vanessa's 7 carat wedding ring had an estimated value of $100,000.

Bryant acknowledged that from the moment he became engaged to 18-year-old Vanessa Laine two years ago, it caused a family division, especially with his father, Joe Bryant. The family reunited after the birth of the couple's first child.

Vanessa Bryant gave birth to Natalia Diamante Bryant at 3:08 p.m. on Sunday, January 19, 2003. The baby girl weighed in at 6 pounds 14 ounces and was 19-1/2 inches long. Kobe was reported saying, "She looks just like Vanessa, thank God!"

vanessatgameff4ec.png

ughsave5cs.png

xsvcvv5si.png

21751062me.jpg

21751110ec.jpg

21751279jd.jpg

tca03showkobevanessabryantgray.jpgteen47vg.jpg

vanessatgame7mv.png

]513133030ur.jpg

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
A beautiful woman. It just shows you what a little money can do. She went from just a pretty girl to a gorgeous woman after she married Kobe and made it big.

I've heard several stories about Kobe's wife(s).

One is that Kobe was going to marry his highschool sweetheart and that he used to go pick her up in her school n it was a big deal. She was a black girl who was very close to Kobe's family too and they were supposed to get married. After he became famous he hooked up wit a music video ho and that girl's Vanessa. She got a nosejob and some other cosmetic procedures after she married Kobe.

The original story(my story) is that the highschool sweetheart is Vanessa.

So i'm kinda torn between what's true and whats false.

He me her at a filming for a music video shoot.

he went to high school in philly and met her in california.

he went to prom with Brandy...now she married to quentin richardson

kobe's wife has always been gorgeous...she used to be blonde now is a brunette, i remember when the first showed kobe's new girlfriend Vanessa at the time on the news here in L.a and i was like damn she so fine...lucky bastard....she looks even better as a brunette, she was smokin as a blonde though

Edited by Neo52285

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...