Bellazon

Skin Care

monika

:rofl:

Kind of renewing your skin, yaya :nicole:

I use AHA (alpha hydroxy acid) for periodic exfoliation but I never use it when I'm dry.

I've experimented with scrubs and they appear to be the one thing that makes me peel after I use it. You know, I've heard that people even use exfoliating brushes and so forth. I've always found that a bit risky. :magic:

^I wear sunblock after moisturizer, I pick milk based sunblock that makes my face even smoother :)

Exfoliating brushes :| It sounds really hurt :pinch: I would use it for callus on feet :cain:

Have you ever tried peeling gel, it's much more gentler for thinner skin type people :)

AHA is a peeling gel. :-)

Oh :blush:

• 2 months later...

To my understanding, this is what beauticians and dermatologists use. I just used this and the peel I was talking about. I think it helps. I had very minor blackheads- non-visible until up close and the tool sort'ed them out in a way that a peel just can't. There was indeed, some very small clogs- so short that they were barely visible. ^_^

I think that if there is a dark stain around the pore..the peel can help remove it. :D Every day or so, I use the AHA on the nostril area, side, and tip and it seems to keep everything smooth and clear ^)^

I think you can use toner (Better than nothing) :idk: I'm still searching a nice pore minimizing product btw :p

For instant, I'm currently using L'Oreal Paris Base Magique (Studio Secrets Smoothing Resurfacing Primer) after putting sunblock,

it makes your skin look smoother and pore becomes invisible, and you won't get the oily skin after a whole day work ;)

Here are some demonstrations :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I tried many products and this is what's currently working for me

Waking up and warming a wash cloth with hot water. Squeezing it and applying it to my face about four times. Then using aveeno face scrub and that's it. My blackheads are disappearing without me putting anything on it. I hate creams because those ingredients will irritate my skin.

• 4 months later...

Hi everyone, I'm gonna share some DIY skin cares here with you. I've been using some of these for about 2 months and they are really work on my skin :)

Cleanser - Oatmeal: About 1 teaspoon of oatmeal on your palm, soak it with water until it becomes soft,

wash your face with the oatmeal as your ordinary cleanser. (I feel like my skin is soother and pores are getting smaller.)

Tonner: About 1 teaspoon of honey, 1/2 or 1/3 teaspoon of glycerol (You can find it in drug store), 100ml sparkling water (Or distilled water)

Mix all the ingredients thoroughly and put it in a toner bottle, keep it in your fridge and you can use it for about 1 week.

(It is really good to moisturize your skin and everytime I apply this toner on my face, my skin looks brighter and elastic :) )

Facial scrub - Plain yogurt: Put sufficient amount of yogurt on dry face, gently massage your face then you will see some dead skin being exfoliated.

Deep cleansing mask - Mung bean flour: Mix 1-2 teaspoon of mung bean flour with 1-2 teaspoon of water (Or 1 teaspoon of yogurt instead)

Apply it on your clean face for about 10-15 min and then rinse it off. (This mask is great for removing acne and blackhead.)

Black head remover - Baking powder: 1/2 teaspoon of Baking powder. After using the Mung bean deep cleansing mask,

massage the baking powder on your wet nose for 3-5 min and rinse it off.

(Usually most of the acne and black head are removed, use blackhead extractor if necessary.)

Pore minimizing mask: 1-2 teaspoon of fermented glutinous rice with wine, 1 teaspoon of wheat germ, 1 teaspoon of honey. Mix them altogether,

adjust the thickness by adding more wheat germ to the mask. Apply it on clean face for 10 min and wash it off.

I found all these recipes on internet, all of them are made with natural ingredients. I highly recommend it for those who have sensitive skin.

Hope you would find it useful :)

^

I've gone a bit farther than that, I'm afraid. I've been using doctor prescribed clindamycin phosphate twice a day for the past four months. It's an anti-inflammation cream that helps balance your skin by eliminating inflammation, and it has worked well so far.

Also, tazorac cream for the nose. (also doctor prescribed)

I've continued to avoid gluten, sugar, and dairy, and I think it's helping. My skin is more balanced now due to the above precautions, and looks very good. That's why I haven't been posting here for a while.............

:-p