Bellazon

Skin Care

monika

This

photo2203.jpg

has been going well so far. I like the smell and texture. It seems to moisturize/absorb unusually well, and when I wash my face I get the impression that it's a gel -coating that doesn't dry up or flake at all. I hope that I won't eat my words a week from now :)

My face feels silky smooth, and I'm liken' it :p

I'm using that Garnier one I mentioned but cream :p

And I bought an Aqualia Thermal sample set from Vichy (Spa water spray: 50g, Toner: 30ml, Cleaner: 15ml, Night cream: 3ml, Aqua gel: 3ml).

post-21823-1315018697_thumb.jpg

So far I'm pleased with this set. The point is they were on sale, it was about $5.8 USD (For today's exchange rate) :D :D :D

I'm using that Garnier one I mentioned but cream :p

And I bought an Aqualia Thermal sample set from Vichy (Spa water spray: 50g, Toner: 30ml, Cleaner: 15ml, Night cream: 3ml, Aqua gel: 3ml).

post-21823-1315018697_thumb.jpg

So far I'm pleased with this set. The point is they were on sale, it was about $5.8 USD (For today's exchange rate) :D :D :D

http://www.drugstore.com/search/search_res...ualia%20thermal

It's $30-20 an item in the US. So you did get a bargain, heh :p

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

After experimenting more and consulting with a dermatologist I have found out that this is simply the best moisturizer I've ever used (been using it for a month so far). It absorbs cleanly into the skin in 5 minutes and keeps the face looking good :

cerave.jpg

I also use it for my arms and my hands. Very clean and no greasiness at all.

It's what the doctor's office used and recommended..and @ $15 for 16oz. (available everywhere, basically) it's simply a bargain. But the Cerave 'lotion' is much inferior to the cream type. It doesn't moisturize well enough.

I also have started using Petroleum jelly (Vaseline etc., also recommended by the doctor) at night as a coating over a prior application of cerave cream. The Petroleum jelly seals everything in. They are both non-comedogenic and effective. This regimen has really helped moisture my face and kill the redness that comes with the harsh winters and indoor heating.

The only problem with Petroleum jelly is that you can't wear it outside..it makes one look greasy.

---

eh I am gonna ask for some help here lol.

I have unbearably dry skin, I've tried everything from Aveeno to Olay and nothing works for very long. I also have keratosis pilaris(chicken bumps) and eczema so I need something that wont aggravate it (strong scents ect) and I can't find anything that works! I'd really appreciate some input :)

Ophelia, I developed a significant rash on my arms, hands, forehead, and cheeks this winter. The combo I used above immediately worked to halt the problem and all signs of the rash disappeared in four days.

You probably know this, but cortizone 10 or equivalents can help with rashes by reducing itching (and thus no scratching).

Talk about skincare, recently I'm using a sleeping pack bought from Korea (Innisfree),

I only tried another Korean brand once before - Laneige.

Laneige sleeping pack makes your face a little greasy in the morning but

I won't have this problem with Innisfree, and I think it works better than Laneige :)

My face was peeling a couple weeks ago, I used facial scrub and put a thick layer

of Innisfree sleeping pack on my face before sleep (It absorbed into your skin with a coat on it).

After 2-3 treatments, my skin became soft and clear and it didn't peel anymore :)

I bought the wine series one which is a jelly like texture cream and I really love

it's red wine fragrance :hehe: More important is, it was just $10USD 80ml (Buy 2, get one free).

And I just bought a Korean moisture essence and been using it for about 2 days, will give comments later :p

Korea is really well-known with their skincare but I think it may not be suitable for

Caucasian due to the skin structure difference, idk :idk:

I've never used a face mask- the petroleum jelly mask is the closest thing I've used. I wish I started using it earlier. I still have three bottles of the moisturizer gel you recommended me. I find it useful when I'm on the run and need to moisturize with no residue instantaneously. The only caveat I have with it is it's relative moisturizer strength compared to Cerave cream..it's just not even on the same level.

So I guess 'Innifree' is mainly for moisturizing?

Anyway, all of this is interesting. I don't peel but I get red cheeks and forehead if I get over-dry.

Talk about skincare, recently I'm using a sleeping pack bought from Korea (Innisfree),

I only tried another Korean brand once before - Laneige.

Laneige sleeping pack makes your face a little greasy in the morning but

I won't have this problem with Innisfree, and I think it works better than Laneige :)

My face was peeling a couple weeks ago, I used facial scrub and put a thick layer

of Innisfree sleeping pack on my face before sleep (It absorbed into your skin with a coat on it).

After 2-3 treatments, my skin became soft and clear and it didn't peel anymore :)

I bought the wine series one which is a jelly like texture cream and I really love

it's red wine fragrance :hehe: More important is, it was just $10USD 80ml (Buy 2, get one free).

And I just bought a Korean moisture essence and been using it for about 2 days, will give comments later :p

Korea is really well-known with their skincare but I think it may not be suitable for

Caucasian due to the skin structure difference, idk :idk:

Innifree provides other products for anti aging, acne, whitening or other problems but I just

wanted the moisturizing ones :) I don't suggest people to peel too often that makes our skin

weaker and tend to more sensitive :)

I use scrub about once a month for the most or in needed :)

Innifree provides other products for anti aging, acne, whitening or other problems but I just

wanted the moisturizing ones :) I don't suggest people to peel too often that makes our skin

weaker and tend to more sensitive :)

I use scrub about once a month for the most or in needed :)

So the scrub is for exfoliation? :D