Bellazon

Naima Mora
Thumbnail

AdrianaLima

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
I liked Brittany, she was hot and a good model, I thought.

Ah me too i loved Brittany she was sooo Pretty and she had really good body too and good pics and i also Loved her personality!!! She was Def my fave she shouldn've won i didnt like Naima that much...

Oh ya to say somethin always someone has to say that these models-none of them are like high fashion models Well YEAH ofcourse they're not how could they be most f them never did any modelling in their life professional models start around 15 or younger and now they're 20-26, that's a lot of years modelling and for the first couple years its just courses and mostly learning basic stuff they've been doing it for years u can't expect the girls on ANTM to be just like them it takes hard work and time.

On ANTM they're looking for just someone fresh who is new at this that they Can Work with and make a Topmodel of but that will take Atleast couple of years now.

The good thing is that even the girls that don't win get soo many calls from different agencies its great oppurtunity for career in the fashion industry just being in the show.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...