Bellazon

Martha Hunt
Thumbnail

youareaprincess

For some reason, I really responded to her pink carpet look. I think most models’ dress choices, including hers, were ridiculed but I think her outfit might be the best one out of the bunch. As cheesy as it may sound, I like it when VS models wear something lingerie inspired and/or super body conscious for the VSFS afterparty. Martha’s reminds me of a nightgown, it’s simple and still classy enough so I like it :D

1 hour ago, Sanni said:

For some reason, I really responded to her pink carpet look. I think most models’ dress choices, including hers, were ridiculed but I think her outfit might be the best one out of the bunch. As cheesy as it may sound, I like it when VS models wear something lingerie inspired and/or super body conscious for the VSFS afterparty. Martha’s reminds me of a nightgown, it’s simple and still classy enough so I like it :D

Agreed. Thought her after party look was simple, sexy and elegant. I like Martha it's a shame she got so screwed over with her runway outfits in this years show.

52 minutes ago, LameImpala said:

Agreed. Thought her after party look was simple, sexy and elegant. I like Martha it's a shame she got so screwed over with her runway outfits in this years show.

Based on the video from fittings, Martha’s outfit has beautiful details but when you add everything together, it becomes too much.