Bellazon

Martha Hunt
Thumbnail

youareaprincess

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I like the Self Care Q&A. That's a topic I've been really becoming interested in after I realized I was feeling so drained and miserable because I wasn't taking care of myself. I have loved watching videos and reading about self care, so it's great when a model I like (Martha isn't my favorite by a long shot, but I do like some of her work and I enjoy her personality) puts out content about self care. 

I hope she has some more work coming out soon. I like her fashion work way more than her work with VS. I wonder if she's still working for them? It doesn't seem like she's had much from VS in a while, but maybe I'm wrong since I don't visit this thread all that often. 

Thanks for posting everyon! 

1 hour ago, bump said:

I like the Self Care Q&A. That's a topic I've been really becoming interested in after I realized I was feeling so drained and miserable because I wasn't taking care of myself. I have loved watching videos and reading about self care, so it's great when a model I like (Martha isn't my favorite by a long shot, but I do like some of her work and I enjoy her personality) puts out content about self care. 

I hope she has some more work coming out soon. I like her fashion work way more than her work with VS. I wonder if she's still working for them? It doesn't seem like she's had much from VS in a while, but maybe I'm wrong since I don't visit this thread all that often. 

Thanks for posting everyon! 

That's great that Martha has been putting out content that is not just enjoyable for you, but useful as well. Have you been feeling better since you started taking more of an interest in self care?

21 hours ago, hillstreet said:

That's great that Martha has been putting out content that is not just enjoyable for you, but useful as well. Have you been feeling better since you started taking more of an interest in self care?

Yes. It hasn't been a huge change, but I do feel more relaxed when I stay home and chill out instead of constantly running around and trying to fit all kinds of stuff into my day. I've alwys been into yoga and meditation, but stopped doing them as much as I used to, so that's something else I'm trying to get back into and I can't do those unless I'm home and in peace and quiet. Thanks for asking! Hope you've been doing well with all this craziness going on. 

2 hours ago, bump said:

Yes. It hasn't been a huge change, but I do feel more relaxed when I stay home and chill out instead of constantly running around and trying to fit all kinds of stuff into my day. I've alwys been into yoga and meditation, but stopped doing them as much as I used to, so that's something else I'm trying to get back into and I can't do those unless I'm home and in peace and quiet. Thanks for asking! Hope you've been doing well with all this craziness going on. 

Yes I'm doing ok, bump. Thanks for asking. :)

• 3 weeks later...

She stopped following VS on instagram, VS didn't post a birthday message for her like they always do and she hasn't done absolutely anything for VS since late 2019, she's done.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...