Bellazon

Martha Hunt
Thumbnail

youareaprincess

I still can't get over Martha's terrible trash bag wings in Downtown Angel. 

I don't even really like her and I still felt bad for her. Those and the parachute wings were THE WORST. 

Does she still work with Free People? Those were some of the only shots of hers that I liked,  she looked downright stunning in every FP shoot I've seen. Thanks in advance to anyone who answers!

13 hours ago, bump said:

I still can't get over Martha's terrible trash bag wings in Downtown Angel. 

I don't even really like her and I still felt bad for her. Those and the parachute wings were THE WORST. 

Does she still work with Free People? Those were some of the only shots of hers that I liked,  she looked downright stunning in every FP shoot I've seen. Thanks in advance to anyone who answers!

The problem is not these models.

The problem is VS

VS, as a company is on a downward spiral for some time in terms of revenue, aspiring products, new ideas, aesthetics, etc 

Nobody in US views VS as a very aspiring brand. 

In-fact loyal customers don't talk about VS in glowing terms 

9 hours ago, avinash16 said:

The problem is not these models.

The problem is VS

VS, as a company is on a downward spiral for some time in terms of revenue, aspiring products, new ideas, aesthetics, etc 

Nobody in US views VS as a very aspiring brand. 

In-fact loyal customers don't talk about VS in glowing terms 

I agree.

I love VS yoga pants and bras, but the way they work with their models makes me mad. They give Angels like Martha awful outfits, but then someone like Kendall gets a beautiful outfit. It's all about the press with VS. I also think it was super stupid of them to get rid of the Swim line and catalogues. I also think it was stupid to have so many perfomers in the VSFS....I could complain for days about VS lol.

Vs is going downhill. 

Good thing Martha got something out of them while she could. She totally deserves better outfits than the Downtown outfit, that was tragic. 

3 minutes ago, bump said:

I agree.

I love VS yoga pants and bras, but the way they work with their models makes me mad. They give Angels like Martha awful outfits, but then someone like Kendall gets a beautiful outfit. It's all about the press with VS. I also think it was super stupid of them to get rid of the Swim line and catalogues. I also think it was stupid to have so many perfomers in the VSFS....I could complain for days about VS lol.

Vs is going downhill. 

Good thing Martha got something out of them while she could. She totally deserves better outfits than the Downtown outfit, that was tragic. 

you nailed it. Bingo

Its really sad to see...... The false promise of VS. fucking tragic 

Apart from the wings I thought Martha looked really good in the pics I've seen from the VSFS this year. I wouldn't say her outfits was bad, but they weren't exactly fantastic either. At least she didn't have to wear something like whatever they had Josephine Skriver wear.

I could probably say more about VS and the VSFS, but I guess this isn't the right thread for such things.