Bellazon

Martha Hunt
Thumbnail

youareaprincess

2vTmVQ5r.jpg

@nomadrjThis semester's required reading @nomadrj and I are giving away a signed Angels book! Enter at http://bit.ly/1p5QOEB

0yhQCXhp.jpg

@moizalladine: Today doing #hair on @marhunt for #vs #victoriasecrets @miche_leung @danmartensen @colleencreighton @oribe #oribetexturespray @lesleymacleod @sylvettesein #lingerie #sexy #model #moizlladinahair #moizalladina #love

Hm...some of those names really need to be dropped to usher in Martha.

Behati, Lindsay (LOL is she still even modeling) and Karlie are completely expendable IMO.

Karlie is safe because of her high profile career, Behati is OK plus she has a famous husband which goes well with VS and Lindsay is just ... meh these days.

Who knows, maybe we're really witnessing the last days at VS for Ale and Adri. Anyways, Martha deserves to be bumped up.

And so is some model of color (have no idea which one).

This is Lindsey's last year. My guess is either Martha or Elsa replace her. I wouldn't be surprised if Ale goes this year too. Not sure about Adriana.

As someone mentioned in the VSFS thread, Martha is 99.9% confirmed for the show considering she filmed for 2 Broke Girls with Lily as promotion for the show.