Bellazon

Martha Hunt
Thumbnail

youareaprincess

I can't decide if I like that campaign or not. It definitely get the point about it looking cheap in some ways, but at the same time I kind of like the dark colors. The name of the campaign is moronic, and they could definitely lose the stupid fur shawl things. But I like the colors, and the headboard on the bed, and the pillows, and like 3 out of the 5 girls they chose for it. XD

VS

post-35596-0-1446099783-71148_thumb.jpg

I like that they tried something different but the result was just awful tbh. A+ for effort, C- for execution.

However most of the recent VS has been pretty lame so I'm not even sure the problem was their attempt to go dark, it's more like they truly suck these days. But poor Martha is not guilty of that, I'm glad VS is using her a lot and I hope her VS stuff leads to more jobs in the future 

We need  this entire book scanned.

'V2' was also excellent and it never surfaced scanned. Just sample pictures. I'm afraid it ain't gonna happen.

There have to be a way, someone has to do it... I would, but I live in Narnia   :ninja: we don't get those books here.