Bellazon

Martha Hunt
Thumbnail

youareaprincess

I'm on the fence about the outfit, but not about Martha.  She is so unbelievable.  I only wish she had another outfit. ^ VS needs to thank God it has her and promote her right away to keep her.

I'm sure she is getting rave reviews for this appearance and I can't wait to see her walk the runway in Dec.  VS needs to recognize it has another Angel on its hands that can sell big time product.

I think her after party dress is amazing, and she looks stunning wearing it. I don't know what there is not to like about it, I think it's fun and cute, also while being gorgeous and super sexy. I personally love it, and I think she looks beyond beautiful wearing it.

That editorial with Candice for 25 Magazine is just phenomenal. The two of them look amazing together, and words can't even describe how awesome it is to see them working together outside of VS. I have always loved Candice's HF work, and we all have seen that Martha looks incredible for VS, but she has also shown us that she can more than hold her own with HF as well. However in this shoot she has proved that she can hold her own in HF with Candice, and that's no small feat, just like she showed us she can hold her own in VS with Candice in her first ever commercial.