Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

Kate Upton Still Supporting Verlander Amidst Rob Pattinson

post-1004-0-1446077394-72798_thumb.jpg post-1004-0-1446077394-75289_thumb.jpg post-1004-0-1446077394-76733_thumb.jpg post-1004-0-1446077394-77478_thumb.jpg

Keeping her flawless figure in tip-top shape, Kate Upton was spotted in workout garb while walking in New York City on Friday afternoon (August 17).

The 20-year-old supermodel gabbed on her iPhone while donning a Detroit Tigers baseball hat, as she's reportedly dating the team’s all-star pitcher Justin Verlander.

Although Miss Upton has been linked to the pro athlete, she’s apparently got her eyes set on another, newly single prize.

According to Life & Style magazine, the Sports Illustrated model said she’d like to date Robert Pattinson, explaining, "I might be a little scared of a vampire, but yes, he's cute!”

WIHpt.jpg

Kate Upton: Dog Walking Woman

post-1004-0-1446077403-05947_thumb.jpg post-1004-0-1446077403-11075_thumb.jpg post-1004-0-1446077403-14165_thumb.jpg post-1004-0-1446077403-1875_thumb.jpg post-1004-0-1446077403-20727_thumb.jpg post-1004-0-1446077403-2311_thumb.jpg post-1004-0-1446077403-27423_thumb.jpg

Taking care of her pet owning responsibilities, Kate Upton took her adorable dog for a walk in New York City yesterday afternoon (August 20).

The Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Cover Girl tried to go unnoticed in a grey top, black shorts, and black New York Yankees baseball cap, but the shutterbugs picked up on her almost immediately as she and her pooch made their rounds.

Kate Upton in Brooklyn, N.Y., helping youth clean up the streets.

BROOKLYN, N.Y. -- Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Kate Upton and pro skateboarder Chaz Ortiz, along with about 30 children, spent Thursday afternoon cleaning up Fort Greene Park.

Appearing on behalf of Zoo York clothing, Upton and Ortiz worked with the non-profit organization Stoked Mentoring, which connects youth to their communities through service projects.

Playbook had a few minutes with Upton, who really wasn't dressed for sweeping up streets. "Hey, at least I'm not wearing heels!" she said.

It's almost football season. Who are you rooting for?

"I'm not sure who I think will win it all. But since my sister, Christie, works for the Tampa Bay Bucs, I feel like I should root for them. Remember, family first."

Everyone talks about your dancing videos. How about participating in "Dancing With the Stars?"

"I don't think I'm that good of a dancer, really."

When are you really yourself?

"Usually when I'm around my family. That's why I love going home. I'm their little girl."

Chaz is a great skateboarder. You thinking about jumping on the board?

"I can't skateboard at all. I'm afraid of even stepping my foot on one. Maybe Chaz can give me a few pointers."

You've done a lot in the past few years. Got some big goals ahead?

"Life is very good right now. I'm very happy. I've accomplished a lot of stuff. Helping the community is right up there."

So that's why you're here?

"I love being able to work with kids who have disadvantages and work together and make this a better community."

RYS6C.jpg 6zPeI.jpg