Bellazon

Kate Upton
Thumbnail

allus6ka

She has a 2 page feature/article in American Vogue! and an editorial in Vogue Spain.

American Vogue July 2012

@lisamariebenson Way to go @kateupton in July Vogue! @IMGModels @ivanmbart @EMERSONbarth

58fae9197318342.jpg

Perhaps now people will stfu about Kate being only able to do "sexy/swimsuit/men's magazines" now - cause based on that picture alone she can nail "High Fashion :cain: " just fine.

Suck on that high fashion people! Kate is on her way to be a whole different type of Supermodel, so proud of her, she's doing so well

Now wait for eveyone on tfs to start bitching about her being in Vogue US

Kate Upton Keeps a curvy figure with modelfit and a smart-diet

If there was ever a time to have a girl crush, now is the time

Twenty-year-old supermodel, Kate Upton, is gracing the July cover of GQ Magazine looking like quite the temptress in a red, white and blue bikini. And we can’t help but notice how fit, trim and gorgeous she looks, which got us thinking: Just how does this bikini model stay in shape?

We all know a healthy, slim body starts with diet, and Kate definitely has that area of her health finely tuned. The cover girl admits that she has to watch what she eats closely as to not jeopardize her career, sticking to a mostly clean diet with a few indulgences here and there.

Some of her favorite comfort foods include french fries, ice cream and cupcakes, but she stays far from red meat by choice as it’s simply not appealing to her. She also admits that she doesn’t deprive herself, saying “If I’m craving something once a week, then I’ll go have it…I just eat the foods I like.”

As for Kate’s fitness routine, she doesn’t mess around in the gym. She gets whipped into serious shape by her personal trainer Justin Gelband.

One thing we love about Kate’s style is that she embraces what she’s got, and has never gone for the skeletal model look. Gelband shared that Kate’s intent before starting her Sports Illustrated fitness plan was that her curves are sexy and she not only wanted to maintain them, but also share that curvy-girl message with the world. In a culture of stick-thin models being the norm, Kate is definitely breaking some molds and we fully support the idea of having a healthy and feminine physique.

Kate’s fitness routine for her Sports Illustrated cover shoot earlier this year was the ModelFIT program as designed by Gelband. It required workouts five days a week that challenged all parts of the body. Gelband had Kate focus on various circuit training workouts that were constantly changing to keep her body surprised. A typical circuit included a mix of four to five bootcamp style exercises with a 30-second rest in between moves.

Kate also did plenty of stretching exercises with elastic bands to work out large muscle groups like the legs and back, in addition to practicing Pilates, yoga and kickboxing.

Although he pushed her extremely hard, Gelband told Shape Magazine in an recent interview that Kate always put a ‘whole-hearted effort’ into her workouts. “She would put in seven days a week if I let her,” he said. It’s no surprise, then, that Kate has sustained her model figure as she’s more than willing to put in the time and work to get there.

In addition to being named the Sports Illustrated 2011′ Rookie of the Year,’ Upton is also a decorated equestrian, having won five championships even at her ripe, young age of 20. With the active lifestyle she leads and extremely bubbly personality, it’s no wonder she’s grown to become one of our generation’s favorite cover models. And we especially love that she’s about a smart diet and fitness routine and not a quick fix or magic pill to stay healthy. This wise thinking only further solidifies our full-on, Kate Upton girl crush.

http://www.dietsinre...d-a-smart-diet/

She has a 2 page feature/article in American Vogue! and an editorial in Vogue Spain.

I thought someone posted these already :idk: I guess not. Here are the HQ scans for anyone who's interested...

View: Bombshell Redux

Vogue (USA) - July 2012

ED: Mark Holgate

Z1340213631377196_1.jpg Z1340213631377196_2.jpg

fashionscansremastered.net

Suck on that high fashion people! Kate is on her way to be a whole different type of Supermodel, so proud of her, she's doing so well

lol and I'm waiting for everyone here to starting saying how this wil never last

I know. Atleast on her vogue ed she looks like top model unlike the other extremely overrated blonde who looks exactly how they describe kate :ninja:

American Vogue July 2012

@lisamariebenson Way to go @kateupton in July Vogue! @IMGModels @ivanmbart @EMERSONbarth

58fae9197318342.jpg

Perhaps now people will stfu about Kate being only able to do "sexy/swimsuit/men's magazines" now - cause based on that picture alone she can nail "High Fashion :cain: " just fine.

I love you sweetie, but since when does putting on a fur jacket mean high fashion? If keeping clothes on is versatility, then that's a damn shame.